Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashed/Stolen/Vandalized RSX thread, share your pain volume 2

294K views 2K replies 734 participants last post by  Big Black Boss 
#1 ·
#1,178 · (Edited)
Its now 2:17 here where I live...I just hit a deer, need a new hood, from the looks of things...thats all. everything sounds fine. I might be overly sensitive but it sounds like engine is clicking.. might just be me, not sure. I'll look over it again tomorrow morning.. but for now sleep.. i'll upload pics tomorrows.

I braked so my front end dipped and he bounced off my hood right above my emblem and flew over my side and into the merge lane... fuuu :fuu:

Was expecting to see alot of damage, but it was a full on bump.

Update later with pics, too tired.

UPDATE: Here they are.

Its not the worst damage...but still sucks I need to get a new hood now... maybe CF

#1,185 ·
My little story

Here's my story:

I went to get gas to go out with the gf, full tank. Once i head back to go get her i came to a red light, the intersection before my parking lot. An inexperienced driver decides to plow into the rear end of my car... he tells me he only had his license for 6 months. His air bags were deployed and him and his passenger seemed shook up. They were ok and i had 2 months of chiro and lower back pain 'til this very day...

these are photos of when i pulled in my parking spot, bumper hanging and all...

So after 2 months without a car, i picked up this bad boy. :thumbsup:

#1,189 ·
About two weeks ago, i was going to go pick up my backgound check for my promotion, while on my way two cars in front of me stop short, and F150 infront just stops just in time and while pictures will tell you what happened to me. Insurance totaled the car out 10k+ in damage. All i have to say is im happy no one got hurt and im fine, btw i was NOT speeding just going the speed limit. PS It was the day before my birthday.

#1,191 ·
Well, my story isn't so much that I crashed my RSX, it's that I crashed my old car and then bought an RSX so I think that counts... ish... right?

To make the story as short as possible, I was turning left to get back onto the highway. It was a double left, and there was a van and truck in leftmost lane. I went around them but didn't see anything, then suddenly there was a truck right there and it was a head on collision. I didn't really notice at the time, but the truck was actually hidden behind a porta-potty that was in the meridian... so yeah just didn't see it. First accident in 8 years behind the wheel.

And here's my new car, 02 RSX Type S (and my girlfriend :D)

#1,202 ·
Yeah how did that happen?? Glad you're both fine! What a crash!
In to know how that happened.

And in for more pics of cute AZN girl :thumbsup:
my friend is an idiot, tried to overtake a dump truck and an on coming car was approaching, he tried to avoid the on coming car and went down the opposite lane's ditch...

#1,203 · (Edited)
deaf guy rearended me

so there i am, minding my own bussiness driving to a party. then a deaf dude rear ended me at a stop light . bent my trunk in knocked the bumper off and broke it crackeed my tailights and hit the exhaust and bent it. fuck me right?

Attachments

#1,206 ·
My head doesn't turn that much sideways but from what I can gather, it's just a stick mat that you can place your phone/iPod on there so it doesn't move around.

#1,211 ·
We'll heres my story, mine is very mild compared to some of you dudes though

anywhoo: first week of October was driving back home on a Friday after noon, stuck in traffic and BOOM some hick in his truck nails me while I'm stopped, I think he was texting or on the phone or something

before pic:
My poor mugen and my fatlace license frame :(

But just got it all sorted out and got her back first week of December and im kinda happy now the rear diffuser I got painted silver and effing love it:

So now I await my new fatlace license frame to come in, but damn that rear diffuser gets my eye every time i get outta the car :giggity:

#1,213 ·
That sucks, I've been so lucky so far. I do admit I've almost hit one person, but that was because I didn't shoulder check far enough. But they honked in time.

But damn I've been so close to getting hit. I see lots of bigger trucks not noticing me, have to lay on our manly horn haha.

That silver is pretty sick, glad you got it fixed I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.