Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Subie Thread Part Tres: Still Winning

103K views 1K replies 69 participants last post by  Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust 
#1 ·
Evo's are welcome as well....

#81 ·
Not familiar with Subarus. Saw the 2012 Impreza in a parking lot and caught my attention. Would this make a good daily driver if I've got a 95 mile commute each day? ~35 mpg w/5spd & priced around $18k, this is sounding good already. (I need a hatchback since I transport building materials for my house renovations)

#99 ·
Got my 3.5 Double Wall Prototype (ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE) from Nameless Performance inc. Looks and sounds nice. Could be a little bit louder that will be solved when the midpipe arrives.

lol 70 dollar full tank

#107 · (Edited)
My car looked yellow yesterday from pollen :fuu:

Didn't want to really wash it so I just sprayed it down and now it looks worse. FML.
im guessing you got swp? *edit* never mind...u got obp. After coming from a black evo...NEVER AGAIN. dude california car duster for pollen is sweet. i was going to place an order and wait 13 weeks for a SWP but why...when there was a gorgeous wrb limited w/ nav just off the boat. I'm in love with my car:love:

#112 ·
im guessing you got swp? *edit* never mind...u got obp. After coming from a black evo...NEVER AGAIN. dude california car duster for pollen is sweet. i was going to place an order and wait 13 weeks for a SWP but why...when there was a gorgeous wrb limited w/ nav just off the boat. I'm in love with my car:love:
I loved my SWP when I had before I got rid of it recently. But yeah the wait was long. I was actually somewhat lucky since I got my delivery a little earlier than I expected right before the Tsunami hit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.