Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Subie Thread Part Tres: Still Winning

103K views 1K replies 69 participants last post by  Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust 
#1 ·
Evo's are welcome as well....

#126 ·
Sold my rsx a little while back, picked up a s4.. sold that after it broke every week. And finally a few months ago I decided to make the right choice with an 08 sti.

#131 ·
Its pretty sick man definitely reminds me of the rsx all over again in certain aspects. The s4 had much longer gears and was definitely a much smoother ride all together even being slammed. But theres just no competing with the handling you get with the sti. Really though I would recommend it to you for the feeling of stability you have vs the rsx and the bullet proof engine/transmission doesnt hurt either haha. Blew 4 transmissions in my rsx..

#134 ·
Anyone successfully wire an aftermarket sub to their car with the stock HU on a 2012 WRX :eek:. Im lf a diy lol

#136 ·
Why would you want to keep the stock HU? I am by no means an audiophile, but the stock system sucks ballz.
I just installed a Pioneer DEH-80PRS and it is night and day difference.
Of course the stock speakers now hate the added power, but I am working on that right meow.

Anyway I think you could take the rear speaker outputs and go to the amp inputs with a RCA adapter and get your sound from there.

#149 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.