Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Retro Solutions

836 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RSX-CT 
#1 · (Edited)
I just got my 8000k 55w HIDs for MY RSX they sent me the x-clips which i am happy about and they said they would send a relay harness if the vehicle application applies, considering i didnt get one is the relay harness needed for the RSX?

#2 ·
no, you could just do the Plug N Play

but as for me I went with a relay switch so I am sure I am getting full voltage to my HIDs instead of using the power coming from the oem manufacture plugs.

good luck

2 years on HID with relay harness and not even one dead or problems, all are still functional at 55watts from the day I bought and installed from Retro-solutions.

the best thing from Retro is that THEY ARE FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY !!!!

#5 ·
The harness is just a way to be sure you wont run into any problems. I ran PNP for a while, then got the harness. Im going on year 4 with mine!

#8 ·
Yea thats it. just make sure you select H1

#9 ·
We'd recommend a relayed wiring harness for a 55w kit on just about any vehicle in general. Its not required on the RSX unless your particular vehicle has a restriction in the factory wiring causing an issue... but to find out the hard way your vehicle needs one is never really convenient either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.