See less See more
#1,309 ·
Definitely :jelly: :jelly:

#1,311 ·
Prol good for over 9000. :jelly:

#1,313 ·
:jelly:

#1,321 ·
from what i've talked through Chris through email, same stuff and all just different website store name.

#1,343 ·
Those master cylinder braces remove a lot of pedal feel and modulation . Yeah the pedal has a stiffer feel and yeah the brakes are more immediate but there's less feel and modulation through the pedal since you've vastly reduced the amount of movement.

I guess a way to look at it would be imagining if the brakes were over assisted to the point where the simplest touch would throw your face into the steering wheel...some people love over sensitive brakes...others like having a linear and progressive pedal feel. If you're brakes are installed correctly and in perfect working order, there should never be any "dead" zone or lag in the pedal.

There are people who have removed those braces because they thought the car braked better and felt nicer in stock configuration.

And it seems like a very easy and simple concept that many OEM's would install these on their sports cars but I haven't come across a sports car yet that has one. You would think if a cheap brace could transform brakes, all high end sports cars would have one but I have never seen one before.

Something to really consider before you get stuck with the added cost, complexity and weight.

#1,345 ·
Could've. :troll:

#1,350 ·
My lawyer has spoken. :awwyea:

#1,352 ·
Pics or it didn't happen. :troll:

#1,354 ·
:jelly:

Thinking I'm going to pull all my heat shields off. Those things are overrated. :awwyea:

#1,356 ·
Got extra tape? Don't want to blow myself up. :jelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.