Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

CC2: ImportFest 2008 "BADDEST RSX" Team R Squadron's DC5 :) LOTS OF PICS

6K views 72 replies 61 participants last post by  OMGangeLO 
#1 · (Edited)
On the weekend Toronto hosted ImportFest, 2008 :) The turn out was great, weather was decent and I took home a little hardware :D A special thanks goes out to R Squadron and Defcon ART ( http://www.defcon-racing.com/ ) Thanks for all the help :thumbsup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks siiick

Reactions: Dawrenn
#15 ·
Thanks hun :)

Very Nice Galen as Usual. You deserve the 1st prize. It's funny, I'm still using the Wallpaper for my Desktop you created a couple years ago. LoL! :thumbsup:
Wow that's old school, thanks buddy :thumbsup: Maybe I should make one with my car in it haha

i see this car all the time on here. makes me smile cause its one of the damn best on here for sure.
Really? Wow! Thanks man :)

Reactions: rsxer63
#8 ·
Very Nice Galen as Usual. You deserve the 1st prize. It's funny, I'm still using the Wallpaper for my Desktop you created a couple years ago. LoL! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Dawrenn
#26 · (Edited)
Thaknks Brian, but my car is nothing compared to your ride! :) How'd you do this weekend?

I think I've told you many times lol; I'm in love with your hood and bumper! Sweet car! Now I regret missing importfest lol
Thanks it was a fun show....next time man, next time.

galen, she's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks heather, you're the best!

yo galen... looks sick homie
Rob long time no see! Thanks man.

good job
want to teach me some photoediting? hha
Unfortunately I forgot my DSLR this weekend so all i had was a crappy point and shoot camera. That's the best I could do after a bunch of editing.

#35 · (Edited)
Don't ask man...I was in such a rush to get the car cleaned I forgot. It was such a hectic week getting the car ready. :eek:

wow..... sexy
that rsx is kleen as hell.
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Thaknks Brian, but my car is nothing compared to your ride! :) How'd you do this weekend?

thx galen but u def got me right now...show was decent...team did well...i didnt place but its all good...still waiting on parts...if my car gets finished in time i might be coming up to Montreal in October for SCP...i assume ill see ya there:thumbsup:

BTW interior/motor shots plz
Did you meet my buddy Justin with the Green EK? Whacha think?

That's good that you guys did well...you didn't place? Must have been some good competition. You'll clean up once the "FedEx" guy comes by ;)

As for interior shots...all i took was my sub box. I finally installed ice this week: Clarion indash, Alpine amps and components and 2 JL 10's in custom sub box. My motor is so dirty I'm too embarassed to show it. Once its done i'll post some pics :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.