Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Rota Grids 17.9 or 17x9.5 +?? Offset

19K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  asoultypes 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I'm kind of new to this stance and wheel thing. I was looking at some Rota Grids and I've seen them on a couple RSXs here. I have a 2003 Acura RSX BASE. Its lowered with Neuspeed Sportline Springs. So the front drop is about 1.5-2 inches off the ground and the back and 1.5 inches lowered. I want to go with an aggressive look. I dont know if I'm going to have to roll my fenders or not. I was thinking 17x9 or 17x9.5 but don't know what offset would look good. I also need to know the tire size I was thinking 245 or 225. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or any pictures. Thanks.

#2 ·
17x9 is all you really need. you probably wont get the stance your looking for either with just springs. upgrade to coilovers.. you will have to roll your fenders

#4 ·
17x9 +35 is the most common everyone chooses in a x9 rim and tire sizes 235/40, 245/40 and 255/40 are some of the other common sizes

#5 ·
i agree with the coilovers first.
that will help fine tune an aggessive wheel setup which is needed

#12 ·
it all depends on the set=up , i've seen RSX's and some look really agressive without necessarily having some big old offset and some streched tires. But what I could recommend is 17/9 in front and 17/9.5 in the back since you don't turn your wheels in the back you can go wider. I would go with a lot of offset, this creates a look for agressivness , i'd even go up to +20 in front and +30 in the back all depends , its a really tricky subject

#27 ·
run 17x9 or 17x9.5 +22

#29 ·
thats pretty sick looking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.