Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Tablet for Kpro

Tags
kpro tablet
11K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  moneydeed 
#1 ·
Does anyone know any tablet pc that will run kpro software?? will the ipad run it or would i need a windows one or android one, also is it even possible to tune your car with a tablet pc??? Just looking at purchasing a tablet within a few weeks for personal use but being able to tune my car with it would be nice too :thumbsup:

looking for any good info, but don't be an ass

#13 ·
:eek: yea that would be amazing :love: even it cost but free would be better since we already paid $1000+ for the damn ecu, at least hook us up with an app :p

and honestly with the way technology is going they might as well start developing a app or something because everyone has an app now-a-days, because windows system is old school now, everyone is on android or apple systems today

#29 ·
I'm no computer guru, but how about a windows emulator for android? ...something to allow android to run windows programs. Seems like that would be of use to about a billion people, whereas Kpro for android would have a limited market.

#35 ·
I have been thinking about this as while. Even though i do not have Kpro YET, but think it would cool as hell to use a tablet to tune a car. Seems that it would be a lot easier to use in the car rather than a lab top. Just did not know if there was something out there that would run Kpro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.