Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

6ft 3in in a sk2

Tags
3in 6ft sk2
14K views 69 replies 35 participants last post by  White_02 
#1 ·
Do you think im too tall to fit in a s2k? 6ft 3in, I wanna get one but if im too tall then ill stick with the rsx!!

#3 ·
I think there have been folks of that size and heavy weight as well get in and out of the S (not saying you are of heavy weight, just adding to the realm of possibility for fitting in an S). The drivers side leg area goes in pretty far in the car to allow for long legs. But best advice, as already stated, is to try to get in one and see.

#15 ·
Head room will be okay and if it's a little close, you can always get lower seat rails. The real problem is the steering wheel has no tilt feature at all. That means you can't raise or lower the steering wheel and leg room can be tight for larger builds.

#16 ·
I'm of similar height. It's going to be close depending on how you like to sit, your leg lengths and torso height and how tights of a squeeze you can tolerate.

I'd be much happier if the seat rails went back one notch further, and if I had another inch of height to the windshield and the top. Unless I lean down to check, I can't see traffic lights if I'm the first or second car stopped at a light. At night though, I can see the reflection off the dash.

It is more comfortable than the RSX (with the top up)? No.
Do I prefer it over the RSX? Yes.

#19 ·
werd, i'm 6'2" and i am actually very comfy with the seat pulled one notch forward from all the way back. plenty of head room too, but my legs do pretty much rub the steering wheel. i like that fit though.

G
#21 ·
I'm 6'1" and fit into the S2000 just fine. I think part of the issue is the S2K seats are really designed to hold you int place. In other words, you can't just "slide around in them" like you can with the RSX. It feels like you are strapped into a fighter jet or something. If a person were heavy, I think that might create more issues than being tall. But, like the others are sayin: Go try one out and decide for yourself.

#24 ·
I have a couple tall friends between 6'3" and 6'6" who have tried to fit in my S2k

The 6'3" guy can fit vertically, but he's too fat for the seats and he's not comfortable even with the thing all the way back, and has an extremely hard time getting in and out of the car.

I don't recommend an S2k as a DD for anybody over 6' but you still could potentially pull it off at 6'2"-6'3"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.