Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Almost car jacked/ran off the road in kitchener!

3K views 43 replies 31 participants last post by  fightthisfight 
#1 ·
I had a pretty crazy day today. Was down in kitchener/waterloo to check out pztuning and on my way back I had some trouble with a few guys on the highway. I was driving and minding my own business when a grey corolla S comes up beside me, flips me off and then cuts me off. As I go to head around him he swerves in front of me almost ramming my car into the gaurd rail. I continued to follow this guy into town and got out to see what the hell his problem was when I got to a light. Would say a thing to me really but I got into my car and continued going in the same direction as him (trying to get back to the highway) when some friends of his in a black toyota vensa come flying out of a parking lot right in front of me. Trying to block me or something, I managed to get around and and really pissed and kinda sketching I sped up trying to lose the two cars following me. Endend up stuck at a light when the corolla came up behind me and the vensa came around to my front blocking me to the side of the road. Managed to get around again now kinda getting a bit scared. I sped through town (not a good thing but scared) with them both right behind me. Got back to the high way (during rush hour) with them on my ass. I was driving like a mad man to try to save my ass from them, not a very good idea on my part either but i was driving down the shoulder and cutting through when I could when the versa managed to get next to me trying to shove me into the ditch in the center of the highway. I ended up 2 wheels in the grass and ended up through one of those plastic reflective signs. Finally managed to get away. My buddy that was with me called the cops to report it and my girlfriend got both plate numbers. The damn cops would do a thing about it and the girl on the other end I guess wasnt the nicest which wasnt helping any.
When I got back to brantford I got out to check the car, i was afraid to see the damage. Endup up with a big scratched area down my door, fender, bumper and both wheel has deep gouges and my fender got dented and pushed in near the head light.

Sounds crazy that people are actually like this but this happend. I have both plate numbers aswell if anyone in the area happens to see them and wants to give there vehicles a little beating :p

Im just glad no one got hurt, other than my feelings for the car :( as I just bought it less than a month ago and my girlfriend being shook up we were ok.

Not sure if it was an attempted car jacking as i was blocked a few times or what but really pissed me off.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank god your OK. You should have insisted a police report. Remember the police are public servants and some police are dicks but the majority of them do their jobs as in protecting the public. It sounds like you got the dick that day. What an asshole.

Tap'd2 with GNEX

#5 ·
file a hit and run. That will get the cops involved. Or you can file a police report and say they were harassing you and using their vehicle as a weapon and trying to run you off the road. Since your gf was with you say she was pretty shook en up and that should help with the case.

#12 ·
Yes I understand that getting out is what made it worse but I was pretty pissed that he almost ran me into the gaurd rail for whatever reason i dont know, I have no idea what started it either he just came up beside me flipped me off then cut in front of me.

It all started on conostoga pkwy, off the highway then i was met up with the second on car on weber, continued on bridgeport then back on the highway.

I drive an 02 rsx, and all these guys were east indian.

Everyone was ok and we did call the cops which they didnt seem to want to do anything about and yes during that time there would have been alot of witnesses aswell. I wasnt stopping to risk anyone getting hurt or whatever they were planning on.

#16 ·
yeah 1 on like 8 is stupid unless your GSP. But your poor rsx..I would have to reluctantly take that beating before i drove my rsx through some shit.. and it already hass some minor battle scars. Man.. wtf happen to kitchener/waterloo.. it's like a fucking warzone. Last time I was there everybody seemed so friendly?

#18 ·
I would have stopped and gotten down and beat the shit out of them. I'm getting my concealed weapons license soon so if something like that were to happen to me I would gladly pull my 45 on them to see what the problem is. No one fucks with my car.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

#31 ·
If and when you get your CHL you better be damn ready to pull that trigger and have a damn good reason too cause if you just threaten someone by showing your firearm oh man you can kiss that persons ass that you threatened. FYI road rage is not a good reason to take someone's life. You have to be in a life or death situation to make that kind of judgement. Maybe like for instance the guy flips you off and cuts you off sure your going to be mad but just forget about and slow down. If they keep on harassing you after that just pull over and call the police. If your pulled over and they turn around and start to approach the vehicle then I would say arm yourself and get ready to make your next decision by assessing the situation. And DO NOT SHOOT THEM IN THE BACK if it comes to that.

Tap'd2 with GNEX

#24 ·
I had a pretty crazy day today. Was down in kitchener/waterloo to check out pztuning and on my way back I had some trouble with a few guys on the highway. I was driving and minding my own business when a grey corolla S comes up beside me, flips me off and then cuts me off. As I go to head around him he swerves in front of me almost ramming my car into the gaurd rail. I continued to follow this guy into town and got out to see what the hell his problem was when I got to a light. Would say a thing to me really but I got into my car and continued going in the same direction as him (trying to get back to the highway) when some friends of his in a black toyota vensa come flying out of a parking lot right in front of me. Trying to block me or something, I managed to get around and and really pissed and kinda sketching I sped up trying to lose the two cars following me. Endend up stuck at a light when the corolla came up behind me and the vensa came around to my front blocking me to the side of the road. Managed to get around again now kinda getting a bit scared. I sped through town (not a good thing but scared) with them both right behind me. Got back to the high way (during rush hour) with them on my ass. I was driving like a mad man to try to save my ass from them, not a very good idea on my part either but i was driving down the shoulder and cutting through when I could when the versa managed to get next to me trying to shove me into the ditch in the center of the highway. I ended up 2 wheels in the grass and ended up through one of those plastic reflective signs. Finally managed to get away. My buddy that was with me called the cops to report it and my girlfriend got both plate numbers. The damn cops would do a thing about it and the girl on the other end I guess wasnt the nicest which wasnt helping any.
When I got back to brantford I got out to check the car, i was afraid to see the damage. Endup up with a big scratched area down my door, fender, bumper and both wheel has deep gouges and my fender got dented and pushed in near the head light.

Sounds crazy that people are actually like this but this happend. I have both plate numbers aswell if anyone in the area happens to see them and wants to give there vehicles a little beating :p

Im just glad no one got hurt, other than my feelings for the car :( as I just bought it less than a month ago and my girlfriend being shook up we were ok.

Not sure if it was an attempted car jacking as i was blocked a few times or what but really pissed me off.
Not smart. You put others in danger and you're girlfriend in danger. You acted all tough and when things got worse, what did you do? Nothing.

You're leaving things out of this story, guaranteed and trying to gain the forums support.......well it back fired, good going.

What did we learn today, well your rsx is slower than a toyota corrola s and a toyota venza. :lawl:

#28 ·
Wasnt trying to act tough at all even tho I was pretty mad about him trying to run me off for no reason. And slower? Your talking abot me putting peoples life in danger so why would I drive real fast when thats all that i'd be doing. Sure i was trying to get away but not trying to kill anyone. And no im not leaving anything out, if you dont believe this I understand it does sound crazy i never thought something like this actually happend myself. So if you dont believe it thats fine no need to try making me feel bad myself about this sorry for even posting it.

#33 ·
Classic example of people thinking they are invincible in a car. Not sure why people think they are gods in a car.

I agree with other posts, don't put others in danger in your car. If someone cuts me off while my GF is in the car I suck it up like a man and just keep driving.

yeah they are ricer fgts but they aren't worth it

People flip each other off all the time. Don't need to start a Need for speed race around town.

You obviously provoked these guys as well. Probably tried to a ricer flyby and things got escalated. I can't see these guys coming out of no where and trying to kill you for no reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.