|10-31-2008, 12:44 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NOR CAL
!!!!!!!!!For Sale forum RULES. READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
1) Transactions must be in accordance with all State and Federal Laws as they apply
2) Buyers and Sellers assume any and all risks in any transaction. Our wish is for this forum to be a safe environment for our members to buy and sell amongst themselves; however, ClubRSX.com can not and will not be responsible for any transactions gone bad.
3) Your location must be in each new Marketplace thread, whether WTS (Want To Sell) or WTB (Want To Buy). If it is not then your post may be deleted. It is preferred that your location be visible in your profile to sell or buy in the Marketplace. If it is not in your profile it must be in every new thread started in these forums.
4) Commenting on a post in a negative manner, called 'thread-crapping', is not allowed. If you think an item is overpriced or of lesser quality, don't buy it. If you have concerns about the seller PM a Mod or Admin and we can discuss the matter.
5) When posting within this forum - we ask that you keep all items to one thread. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member may result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted. Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once every 24 hours. This rule also encompasses all the other methods used to surreptitiously bump a thread sooner than allowed. Clever 'sales comments' and addendum's that can easily be added to the original post are just some examples.
6) We do not allow for the auctioning off of items in the For Sale forums... nor links to auctions and/or sales you may have open at other sites. This forum is for the buying and selling of items within the community of ClubRSX.
7). Once you have sold the item you've placed on the forum, please edit the title to show the status 'Sold'.
8) All sales must be Outdoor related, non-outdoor related items will be edited or deleted.
9) No commercial sales.
10) For Sale threads need to have a price listed, if you are unsure of what you want to ask for an item list a price you think is slightly higher than what you want to get and simply state, 'willing to negotiate'. You can also add 'OBO' (Or Best Offer) after your projected price. While this means you are willing to entertain offers it is NOT a license to auction, neither does it mean that it is acceptable to take a higher offer after you have agreed to a price and a deal.
Attention: This post may contain words that are spelled incorrectly or may contain bad grammar.
No need to point out the obvious and make a post about it.
Last edited by Jay_; 03-15-2009 at 09:52 PM.
|forum, making, read, rules, sale|