hks hi power gaskets size - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS > Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-30-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
andrewza

andrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hks hi power gaskets size

i bought a used hks hi power off someone and unfortunately the exhaust came with no bolts or gaskets .... any one can help?
andrewza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
rj02rsx

rj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is it the 60 or 65 mm version? I just installed a used 60mm hks hi power last night and I just used some bolts and nuts from a hardware store and actually went to a parts store and got the gaskets I needed. I think they were something like 2 7/16".

"Vtec kicked in, DUH!"-Me
rj02rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
andrewza

andrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxandrewza is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rj02rsx View Post
Is it the 60 or 65 mm version? I just installed a used 60mm hks hi power last night and I just used some bolts and nuts from a hardware store and actually went to a parts store and got the gaskets I needed. I think they were something like 2 7/16".
not sure but i think its 60 mm how can i make sure ....... can i use the stock exhaust bolts?
Old 03-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
rj02rsx

rj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrj02rsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would just get new hardware, its cheap. As for the gasket, just bring the pipes to a parts store and ask if you can pick out what you need.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
andrewza

for the one between the cat and mid pipe is it an O-ring or a 3 bolt gasket? does any one know?
Old 04-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
rj02rsx

I just used a 3 bolt

Old 04-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
andrewza

the 3 bolts one they gave me at the parts store did not fit so i took it back and now another place is telling me its O-ring
Old 04-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #8
rj02rsx

Well on mine, I just used a 3 bolt gasket and it is working just fine on my car with the 60mm hks catback. Get a gasket that is near 2.36 inches, I think mine was 2 7/16 which was like .1 inches bigger than what I needed and it worked perfect.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
THE_CHIEF914
The Wiper Delete Guy

THE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTHE_CHIEF914 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
there are these things called rulers that you can use all you have to do is line it up with the hole on your exhaust and look at the little hash marks on the stick. they also make these things called tape measures which are typically longer than a foot but retract into a more compact design. something to look in to. either gonna be a 3 or 2 bolt gasket just look at it

previous: 04 NBP Type S ran 13.6 @ 103 - SOLD
THE_CHIEF914 is offline   Reply With Quote