j0hnx916 - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > MARKET PLACE > Buyer & Seller Disputes
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #26
DCFiveSex2
Master Member

Yea I just got a refund too.... sucks!

Hurry up and bring it back up man, I'm curious as to see how it will flow with my car. And maybe nexttime u can adjust the spacing between the Integra and Type S lettering.
DCFiveSex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #27
j0hnx916
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCFiveSex2 View Post
Yea I just got a refund too.... sucks!

Hurry up and bring it back up man, I'm curious as to see how it will flow with my car. And maybe nexttime u can adjust the spacing between the Integra and Type S lettering.
Im not the creater of the decals my cousin is im the one who gave thoughts about it but since there is a lot of jackasses on crsx it makes me think if i should redo the sale back to the community or not
j0hnx916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:48 AM   #28
BlazeDC-5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnx916 View Post
he seems to be pissed off because usps takes really long for a envelope to be shipped to your house it's not his fault. He doesn't need to scam anyone
Nobody ever said he was trying to scam anyone everyone just seems to find it odd that USPS delivers mail for millions of people in our nation but not for Larry???
Probably cuz he's not sending them just like the refund he hasn't issued or even a response you seemed to be wanting to help and I don't doubt ur a great seller but can't say the same for Larry

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!
BlazeDC-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #29
GraphFlix
infamous

Quote:
Sorry like i said i'm just the middleman. I just talked to Larry again today with the decals and money refunding. He will be refunding money for those people who disputed his paypal and is trying to take back the money. I'm trying my best to see if he still wants to sale the decals again he seems to be pissed off because usps takes really long for a envelope to be shipped to your house it's not his fault. He doesn't need to scam anyone over some stickers or $20-$25 as well -_-' . IF there will be a sale there will be a new system of buying the decals and it will not be the same as before. If you guys wanna buy your decals some where else than please do than don't buy it from Larry it was only $20-$25 of your purchased and you can dispute if you want and if you guys wanna complain about how it's all bs than do what you want nobody sales these decals this cheap and if you guys wanna blaim it under my account than go ahead

If any question email Larry @ Larry8889@yahoo.com for the refund money

I tried my best !
is he paying usps to ship them or is he just putting them in an envelope, writing the address down and slaps a stamp on there?
Old 03-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #30
j0hnx916
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphFlix View Post
is he paying usps to ship them or is he just putting them in an envelope, writing the address down and slaps a stamp on there?
He ships them with usps with a stamp on it @ the usps store down by laguna by tapx down there and ships them out in a batch full of orders within the next day or by the end of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeDC-5 View Post
Nobody ever said he was trying to scam anyone everyone just seems to find it odd that USPS delivers mail for millions of people in our nation but not for Larry???
Probably cuz he's not sending them just like the refund he hasn't issued or even a response you seemed to be wanting to help and I don't doubt ur a great seller but can't say the same for Larry

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!
Than next time don't purchase his decals or buy items from me

if i wasn't a great seller i wouldn't have all these feedbacks i shipped out items over $400 and and i still have great feedbacks with no damages and you wanna say im not a great seller over $20? your funny man go pm'd all the people that i sold stuff to and ask if you wanna baby over $20 than go fuck yourself out of everyone u wanna put me on blast then go ahead

/end thread about me when i already told you i ain't no seller i'm just the advertiser for my cousin so don't ever purchase shit from him again
Old 03-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #31
04ITR
Master Member

i ordered some "integra type-S" decals in december and they took almost a month to arrive. I pm'd j0hnx916 about it and he had explained how larry was the one who sent it out. I had seen other people on the FS thread mentioning how long it took for them to receive theirs so i was patient. They came as promised but they weren't sent when Larry said they were. I got a tracking number with a 3 day transit time, from the west to east coast. I didn't mind the wait time because they were only $20 and I figured he ordered them from somewhere and shipped them once he received them. They look awesome on the car though, very happy with product, was not pleased with shipping though.
04ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #32
j0hnx916
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxqtzk View Post
Dude, your argument doesn't hold any water. You started the sale thread, not "Larry"... so you're responsible for this. If I purchase something from clubrsx and the item doesn't get sent out is clubrsx going to tell me it's "Brand X's" fault cause they didn't ship it? No! They're more than likely going to do something...

And stop blaming the post office, it's not their fault. It doesn't take a month to send out a little package with a damn sticker. If I can send a letter from new york to California in under 3 days, "Larry" can send a sticker to me in less than a month.

And besides, its not $20... You or Larry had multiple purchases and I'm sure that added up. As you can tell with this thread, this is not an isolated incident.

And why are we waiting for our refunds? It's like you or Larry's business model is centered around the customers waiting.

Just tell him to respond to our emails or just send us our money back. We only care about our money.
Well Sir, He is Refunding the people who disputed him. You can't refund it right away because there is a case going on with paypal if you disputed until the case is over than you will get your money back I'll be taking the blaim i only started the sale so everyone on clubrsx can also get a integra type s side decals

once the threads comes back up i'm for sure putting you on my banlist to not have a its side decal goodbye and im not coming back to this homo gay thread about me if you wanna talk shit pm me
Old 04-01-2012, 03:21 AM   #33
BlazeDC-5
Banned

Quote:
once the threads comes back up i'm for sure putting you on my banlist to not have a its side decal goodbye and im not coming back to this homo gay thread about me if you wanna talk shit pm me
I already txtd you I'll be in sac in 3 weeks meet me then so we can talk?

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

Quote:
Issue the refunds already man stop crying and complaining about people saying shit about you cuz I know u hear people call you shit all the time this can't be the only time

Tell your bf to give us our money

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!
BlazeDC-5 is offline   Reply With Quote