MW3 Chapter 5: Hit 10th Prestige, Can't stop getting pussy! - Page 15 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > Video Games
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 AM   #351
2005_Copperhead
GO JAGS!!!

Been using the shotgun attachment the last couple times. It's hilarious to hear peoples reaction when they get killed with it. Got this one this morning using the scar with shotgun attachment. "What the fuck?!? You fucking asshole! Use a real fucking gun dickhead!!"

lulz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #352
hopupimports
Awd>All

The spawn system is so fucked up. It seems worse then before... anybody else notce that? I was playing the ffa gunplay yesterday and at least 4 different times i started the game right next to another player. And multiple times i would spawn right in front of someone else, or they would spawn in front of me. Its just plain garbage.

Fuck you p0442

Motorcycle Crew #702
Old 04-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #353
Frayne182
Living Legend

The gun game spawns are pretty fucked. I usually will start a game with like 3 people around me haha.

Also Liberation has the worst spawn system ever.

Xbox GamerTag= Frayne Daddy
Living Legend
Most loved Canadian on CRSX 5 years running
Old 04-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #354
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Yeah the spawn is pretty bad, I either spawn in front of an enemy or behind one. Its like its done purposely.

Got to play Overwatch finally, its not bad, but not the greatest...

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
Old 04-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #355
Flaker
thats real retarded, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopupimports View Post
The spawn system is so fucked up. It seems worse then before... anybody else notce that? I was playing the ffa gunplay yesterday and at least 4 different times i started the game right next to another player. And multiple times i would spawn right in front of someone else, or they would spawn in front of me. Its just plain garbage.
yup

Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #356
hopupimports
Awd>All

One time yesterday when the game started there was 2 different guys right in front of me. 3 of us on the same exact spawn point

Fuck you p0442

Motorcycle Crew #702
Old 04-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #357
Stoke
ATC Mod Not Amused!

ya, i think im taking a break from this game for about a week or so, going to play starcraft 2. mw3 is just getting annoying atm.

*Click* AutoTalkCrew.com *Click*
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgoat View Post
jizz ftw. it's like a reward for a job well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbro View Post
Ive never been banned
Old 04-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #358
ohyeahitskham
Infinite Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
ya, i think im taking a break from this game for about a week or so, going to play starcraft 2. mw3 is just getting annoying atm.
its because you suck
Old 04-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #359
Frayne182
Living Legend

Just prestige again. Love starting from scratch. Hearing that rock and roll music every two seconds is awesome.

Living Legend
Old 04-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #360
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Got that accuracy going up, since my KDR and win ratio won't go up

HotAvy&SigKrew
Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 AM   #361
smave
Master Member

Have to pick up a wireless adapter today

Hail To The Redskins //////// Maryland Terps//////// Washington Nationals //////// Washington Capitals //////// Washington Wizards
Old 04-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #362
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smave View Post
Have to pick up a wireless adapter today
For the new place?

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #363
smave
Master Member

Yea. We hooked the router/modem up to the main TV in the living room now. Used to be hooked to my desktop in my old room.

Awesome thing is that my two roommates and I all will be playing at the same time.

Hail To The Redskins //////// Maryland Terps//////// Washington Nationals //////// Washington Capitals //////// Washington Wizards
Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #364
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
Yea. We hooked the router/modem up to the main TV in the living room now. Used to be hooked to my desktop in my old room.

Awesome thing is that my two roommates and I all will be playing at the same time.
Thats pimp! So didn't move in with the woman I'm assuming?

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #365
Frayne182
Living Legend

Did anyone try the recently added gun game and shit?

Smave and I were busting it out for a bit the other night. some good laughs for sure. That "All Or Nothing" one is super fun to play with a group of people.

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #366
LimaRSX
#selfie

What gun game?

HotAvy&SigKrew
Old 04-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #367
smave
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayne182 View Post
Thats pimp! So didn't move in with the woman I'm assuming?
Nah, too soon. We have only been dating for 3 months. We actually got in a drunken argument Saturday night and she broke up with me. So we aren't doing to well right now, lol.

Quote:
Did anyone try the recently added gun game and shit?

Smave and I were busting it out for a bit the other night. some good laughs for sure. That "All Or Nothing" one is super fun to play with a group of people.
Hell yea. Shit is fun. I enjoyed it.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #368
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaRSX View Post
What gun game?
In the community playlist they now have a new addition. Has like:

Gun Game: Start with a shitty gun and each kill you get a new gun. Until you go through 18 guns. If you get kniffed then you go back down a gun. Its a fun game and all Free for all

All Or Nothing: Where you start off with only a knife and throwing knife. if you get a kill you get some bullets for a pistol. If you die you go back to knife and throwing knife

One in the chamber: Free for all. Only three lives. Its pretty much a golden gun from Bond. One bullet, one shot kill.

Quote:
Nah, too soon. We have only been dating for 3 months. We actually got in a drunken argument Saturday night and she broke up with me. So we aren't doing to well right now, lol.

Hell yea. Shit is fun. I enjoyed it.
Shit that sucks. Drunken fights are the worst! the GF and I broke up once over a drunken rage. But we been dating for years now. I better be hearing that girl attacking you while we play soon. Its just part of the ritual now.

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #369
smave
Master Member

Quote:
In the community playlist they now have a new addition. Has like:

Gun Game: Start with a shitty gun and each kill you get a new gun. Until you go through 18 guns. If you get kniffed then you go back down a gun. Its a fun game and all Free for all

All Or Nothing: Where you start off with only a knife and throwing knife. if you get a kill you get some bullets for a pistol. If you die you go back to knife and throwing knife

One in the chamber: Free for all. Only three lives. Its pretty much a golden gun from Bond. One bullet, one shot kill.

Shit that sucks. Drunken fights are the worst! the GF and I broke up once over a drunken rage. But we been dating for years now. I better be hearing that girl attacking you while we play soon. Its just part of the ritual now.
Haha. She is coming over to talk about stuff tonight. Hopefully we can just agree to forget that night and move on with it. Who knows? It's a girl we are talking about here, so nothing comes and goes with that much ease..

Old 04-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #370
Frayne182
Living Legend

Nah girls can never make it simple. Like it will boil my blood. I'll be out with my GF picking up groceries and she will have the hardest time picking between two things that are kind of alike. Like say two kinds of sauce.... I'm just like pick one and move on! Why you making it so hard?

Just stupid annoying shit lol. In your case she probably won't make it a simple lets forget about it. But hopefully she does haha.

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #371
smave
Master Member

Quote:
Nah girls can never make it simple. Like it will boil my blood. I'll be out with my GF picking up groceries and she will have the hardest time picking between two things that are kind of alike. Like say two kinds of sauce.... I'm just like pick one and move on! Why you making it so hard?

Just stupid annoying shit lol. In your case she probably won't make it a simple lets forget about it. But hopefully she does haha.
Totally know where you are coming from. I try to get a list of stuff in my head so I can make it an in and out trip. She will be in an aisle trying to pick between green beans or mixed veggies. I'm like, are you serious? Just grab one and let's go, lol.

I'm hoping that I can tell her that I am about to prestige for the 9th time and she will jump all over me, naked.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #372
LimaRSX
#selfie

Hahaha My gf n I assured at Costco Friday as well. People started taking their kids away from the area we were in. She was trying to buy the while store for a party of 20 people, I didn't want to leave with a grand in groceries.

HotAvy&SigKrew
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #373
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
Totally know where you are coming from. I try to get a list of stuff in my head so I can make it an in and out trip. She will be in an aisle trying to pick between green beans or mixed veggies. I'm like, are you serious? Just grab one and let's go, lol.

I'm hoping that I can tell her that I am about to prestige for the 9th time and she will jump all over me, naked.

Yes! The beans was a big thing for us as well. Couldn't decide over frozen beans or frozen mixed medley. I was like "bitch I don't care what we get, just stop wasting our time here".

Didn't say it like that, but was like just pick the beans and we will regret it later if we don't want them, no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaRSX View Post
Hahaha My gf n I assured at Costco Friday as well. People started taking their kids away from the area we were in. She was trying to buy the while store for a party of 20 people, I didn't want to leave with a grand in groceries.
That would be annoying as hell. the women always want to make sure there is extra of everything.

Living Legend
Old 04-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #374
smave
Master Member

Quote:
Yes! The beans was a big thing for us as well. Couldn't decide over frozen beans or frozen mixed medley. I was like "bitch I don't care what we get, just stop wasting our time here".

Didn't say it like that, but was like just pick the beans and we will regret it later if we don't want them, no big deal.

That would be annoying as hell. the women always want to make sure there is extra of everything.
hahaha

Gotta go with the steambag veggies. Asian Medley ftw

Old 04-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #375
LimaRSX
#selfie

Exactly women always over buy...

HotAvy&SigKrew
Closed Thread