Retro Solutions - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE > Lighting
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
MrManbobbies

MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Retro Solutions

I just got my 8000k 55w HIDs for MY RSX they sent me the x-clips which i am happy about and they said they would send a relay harness if the vehicle application applies, considering i didnt get one is the relay harness needed for the RSX?

Last edited by MrManbobbies; 04-01-2012 at 01:51 AM.
MrManbobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
ltmoua
2005 RSX type s

ltmoua is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
no, you could just do the Plug N Play

but as for me I went with a relay switch so I am sure I am getting full voltage to my HIDs instead of using the power coming from the oem manufacture plugs.

good luck

2 years on HID with relay harness and not even one dead or problems, all are still functional at 55watts from the day I bought and installed from Retro-solutions.

the best thing from Retro is that THEY ARE FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY !!!!
ltmoua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nothing to worry about.

if it starts to flicker or dim, you might need to get the relay
Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #4
MrManbobbies

MrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxMrManbobbies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Um I dont want any problems to poor for that so i guess ill order the relay harness
Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
BlAcuraRsx
My nose in your coke bag

BlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The harness is just a way to be sure you wont run into any problems. I ran PNP for a while, then got the harness. Im going on year 4 with mine!
Car and Driver: An engine that screams with pleasure, perfectly precise controls, tasteful execution of every detail, red instrument lighting that really works. A jewel of a car, uncorrupted by froufrou.

Sounds like they are talking about the RSX... oh wait.. they are.
BlAcuraRsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
Surferman

Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah im in the same boat. Got 55watt digital 5k's in my room and no harness. Hope they dont crap or flicker!
Probally gonna order it though. Isnt it this?:
http://retro-solutions.net/product-i...ss-pid582.html

Last edited by Surferman; 04-01-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Surferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
MrManbobbies

Make sure the bulb type fitment is h1 i just ordered my harness
Old 04-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #8
BlAcuraRsx
My nose in your coke bag

BlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxBlAcuraRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferman View Post
Yeah im in the same boat. Got 55watt digital 5k's in my room and no harness. Hope they dont crap or flicker!
Probally gonna order it though. Isnt it this?:
http://retro-solutions.net/product-i...ss-pid582.html
Yea thats it. just make sure you select H1
Car and Driver: An engine that screams with pleasure, perfectly precise controls, tasteful execution of every detail, red instrument lighting that really works. A jewel of a car, uncorrupted by froufrou.

Sounds like they are talking about the RSX... oh wait.. they are.
BlAcuraRsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
RSX-CT
Headlight Guy

RSX-CT is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
We'd recommend a relayed wiring harness for a 55w kit on just about any vehicle in general. Its not required on the RSX unless your particular vehicle has a restriction in the factory wiring causing an issue... but to find out the hard way your vehicle needs one is never really convenient either.

DIGITAL brand LIFETIME WARRANTY HID kit and LED bulb owners, please send pics: HERE

Take a look at some of our CUSTOM work: --- HID Retrofits --- LED Retrofits --- CCFL Angel Eyes
RSX-CT is offline   Reply With Quote