TL Picture Gallery! - Page 19 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #451
The Mack
Always Brave

The Mack is a rep WHORE
The Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHORE
Looking to get a '08 TL-S in June.
Just gotta find the right color.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #452
XXXdc5
Team Android

XXXdc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
who posts a stock TL....
Free Hyetothesky Crew #6
Mugen parts for sale
XXXdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #453
The Mack
Always Brave

The Mack is a rep WHORE
The Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHOREThe Mack is a rep WHORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXdc5 View Post
who posts a stock TL....
Who cares.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #454
dc5chris209
Team Drastic

dc5chris209 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXdc5 View Post
who posts a stock TL....
Someone who can actually afford one, and doesn't follow bandwagons.
dc5chris209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #455
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just did custom work on the front since 04-06 TL's didn't have lower fog lights.

Retrofitted Accord Foglights + Retrofitted Type-S Grills

Looks OEM as hell...

Last edited by guitarplayer16; 04-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.
guitarplayer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:04 AM   #456
dc5chris209
Team Drastic

dc5chris209 is on a distinguished road
Looks great man what year accord fogs did you use?
dc5chris209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #457
guitarplayer16

guitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxguitarplayer16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5chris209 View Post
Looks great man what year accord fogs did you use?
ty ty

I used 03-05 Sedan Accord fogs.

Here's my DIY:

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=817615

I recommend getting the A-Spec lip kit first, though.

That way you only trim/cut your fogs once.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #458
guitarplayer16

Some new pictures...

What my car will look like soon:

Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #459
guitarplayer16

Old 11-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #460
con5tant
lettuce be cereal

con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcon5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
con5tant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #461
Ryanater760

Ryanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My 05 on F&F type 1 & 19" AXIS MOD 7's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04760.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	686.9 KB
ID:	361757  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04761.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	679.0 KB
ID:	361758  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04762.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	656.0 KB
ID:	361759  
Ryanater760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #462
guitarplayer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanater760 View Post
My 05 on F&F type 1 & 19" AXIS MOD 7's
Good budget coilovers =)

Car could use a good detail. Swirl galore
Old 02-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #463
guitarplayer16

Some recent shots of mine:

Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #464
Ryanater760

Ryanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRyanater760 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yes i know the best part of owning a black car u can c everything in the light
Ryanater760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #465
RuizDC5
I want you Ashlee Vee

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I should of gotten into this thread a long time ago, here the only pic I have of her

Will post more when the weather is nice. It's cloudy and cold outside. It's a 08 Type S
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #466
import_nation
black!

import_nation has disabled reputation
coin wash and blue mountain

nicee
loves the creme
import_nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #467
import_nation
black!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
I should of gotten into this thread a long time ago, here the only pic I have of her

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7174/6...55a71657b3.jpg

Will post more when the weather is nice. It's cloudy and cold outside. It's a 08 Type S
Which one do you like more IF you had to choose one which would it be.
loves the creme
Old 02-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #468
RuizDC5
I want you Ashlee Vee

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownRuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by import_nation View Post
Which one do you like more IF you had to choose one which would it be.
The TL w/out a doubt! Clean looking rims, it's already lowered, more power, sexy as interior, HID head lights, the sexy little type S emblem on the 3 point steering wheel, the red light dash/foot lights, blue side mirror's, quad tip exhaust, and the side markers... god she looks so fucking hot at night w/the side markers lighted up, man!!!!!!! But don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to get ride of my RSX lol
Old 02-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #469
guitarplayer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanater760 View Post
Yes i know the best part of owning a black car u can c everything in the light
Get it detailed and wash/dry it properly = sexy NBP.

Quote:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7174/6...55a71657b3.jpg

Nice ASM Type-S!

What are the mods?

Quote:
coin wash and blue mountain

nicee
You got it.

You a local?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #470
RuizDC5
I want you Ashlee Vee

No mod's unless you consider motul synthetic oil and HAMP oil filter a mod? lol Hopefully we'll have some extra tax money this year so I could get the RV6 cat delete/J pipe kit. I assume if I delete all 3 cat's, there should be a huge difference as far as gas millage and power . That's gonna be my strategy when I explain it to the wife lol.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #471
guitarplayer16

Quote:
No mod's unless you consider motul synthetic oil and HAMP oil filter a mod? lol Hopefully we'll have some extra tax money this year so I could get the RV6 cat delete/J pipe kit. I assume if I delete all 3 cat's, there should be a huge difference as far as gas millage and power . That's gonna be my strategy when I explain it to the wife lol.

You'll love the RV6 V3 J-Pipe.
Absolute best bang for your buck performance mod.

As for coupling it with the PCD, you'll like the gains =)
Only downside is the smell (weed whacker or lawn mower smell) and residue it leaves.

If you're concerned with smell and residue, go with the J-Pipe and HFPC combo.

Both are similar in sound.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #472
import_nation
black!

The RV6 full exhaust is the "got to have" exhaust for the TL.

Yes local. Been looking at getting a NBP TL Type S for quite some time now. They are around 20K in toronto. Still too steep for me to justify. I really wish the TL-S were RWD. Might end up just getting a bike.
loves the creme
Old 02-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #473
guitarplayer16

Quote:
The RV6 full exhaust is the "got to have" exhaust for the TL.

Yes local. Been looking at getting a NBP TL Type S for quite some time now. They are around 20K in toronto. Still too steep for me to justify. I really wish the TL-S were RWD. Might end up just getting a bike.
I favour ATLP too.
I find RV6 is more "updated" for gains, though.

20k for a Type-S is pretty good, depending mileage.
I'd be looking for a 6MT one

Some recent shots

Old 03-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #474
astrowrx

astrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxastrowrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASHIGA View Post
ATLP exhaust. My friend makes exhausts for the 3G and 4G TL.. mine was one of a kind since mufflers are 2 inches shorter than the production model and no laser etching of company logo.
Beautiful photography, jasha. You have a good eye for automotive composition I can tell!
astrowrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #475
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

OneBadRSX05 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Both are mine

Clicky for my Showoff thread
Need autocross magnets? Click here for more details
OneBadRSX05 is offline   Reply With Quote