MX-5 vs S2000 - Page 9 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #201
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished roadHammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
2zz MR-S ftw

or s2000

miatas are just forum hero cars..omgz this is light and can be so fastAr...if you want a really fast car get something with a roof

mr-s and s2000 are more interesting

also s2000s are impressive looking, people will just think you are gay in a miata

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 10-12-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #202
Sour Diesel
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Sour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSour Diesel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedNB View Post

not feelin the eyelids tho
Sour Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #203
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust View Post
2zz MR-S ftw

or s2000

miatas are just forum hero cars..omgz this is light and can be so fastAr...if you want a really fast car get something with a roof

mr-s and s2000 are more interesting

also s2000s are impressive looking, people will just think you are gay in a miata
Nope nope nope nope nope ! You are still called gay in the s2000.
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #204
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished roadHammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
oh well....gay it is..lol
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #205
SeriousGomes
iFYOUDONTLIKEITHENFUKYOU

SeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSeriousGomes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
miata has got to be the ugliest car ive seen thus far, next to the cube
SeriousGomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #206
Expert Troll

cool story
Old 10-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #207
Expert Troll

bro
Old 03-20-2012, 02:34 AM   #208
CarLo
Master Member

CarLo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I forgot I made this thread and didn't even post pics of my Miata!!

CarLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:39 AM   #209
96M8
i can haz chzbrgr?

96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx96M8 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
style bars are like mouse traps on a roll over. hope those arent style bars!!!
Diablo III: AnHero#1146
96M8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #210
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
For one my girlfriends dad has a mx-5 speed and that car is fun. Faster than my friends sti and his sons k24 rsx. I dont know about regular ones but the speed is fast
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #211
CarLo
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96M8 View Post
style bars are like mouse traps on a roll over. hope those arent style bars!!!
they are style bars! it came with the car, and I am in the process of saving up for Hard dog Hardtop Hardcore bar. I gotta do some cutting!!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #212
Vik DC5
HellaFlush..I dont care/

Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some thoughVik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though
I'm in the same boat right now. I'm debating between s2k and miata, and so far I'm leaning more towards the miata. Cheaper, better mpg, cheaper to mod. But seeing as this will be my daily I wouldn't mind somethin more comfortable/ newer. But I don't know shit bout miatas lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #213
CarLo
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik DC5 View Post
I'm in the same boat right now. I'm debating between s2k and miata, and so far I'm leaning more towards the miata. Cheaper, better mpg, cheaper to mod. But seeing as this will be my daily I wouldn't mind somethin more comfortable/ newer. But I don't know shit bout miatas lol.
haha I took mines out to AutoX just yesterday and had a blast!! I was keeping up with s2000 and some mustang GT's. There were a lot more other cars I was keeping up or beating their times, but there was just a large group of cars. I chose the Miata because it gets less attention from theft, cheaper parts, cheap car in general makes you not give a fuck how you drive it in autox(drive it like you stole it), and a lot of other reasons. But I really would love to have an S2000. They are really built well from the get go.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #214
Klapamos

Klapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxKlapamos is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarLo View Post
haha I took mines out to AutoX just yesterday and had a blast!! I was keeping up with s2000 and some mustang GT's. There were a lot more other cars I was keeping up or beating their times, but there was just a large group of cars. I chose the Miata because it gets less attention from theft, cheaper parts, cheap car in general makes you not give a fuck how you drive it in autox(drive it like you stole it), and a lot of other reasons. But I really would love to have an S2000. They are really built well from the get go.
This is a good point "gets less attention from theft". I've heard of people who are constantly scared to leave their s2000 unattended.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #215
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is knownEhPeeToo gets around and is known
^ that's depends on your area. i drive my s2k everywhere and leave it out there. its not a Type R.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #216
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klapamos View Post
This is a good point "gets less attention from theft". I've heard of people who are constantly scared to leave their s2000 unattended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhPeeToo View Post
^ that's depends on your area. i drive my s2k everywhere and leave it out there. its not a Type R.
Agreed. Just gotta be observant. I however don't leave my car unattended at night for long periods of time unless its in my garage.

Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #217
SolidTypeSexy
You Want Some Rep Points?

SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Old 07-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #218
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidTypeSexy View Post
They did a nice job of fuckin up that s2k

Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #219
SolidTypeSexy

SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownSolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods_Black_Chariot View Post
They did a nice job of fuckin up that s2k
Old 07-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #220
Expert Troll

indeed
Old 07-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #221
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Both great cars - I test drove both when I was looking for a roadster. Decided on the s2k as it was a much better compromise for dd and I liked that it at least had some power in stock form.

Miata would make for a fun auto-x, race only car. Just couldn't envision driving it everyday, felt like a deathtrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #222
SolidTypeSexy

Old 07-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #223
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsxInlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #224
Expert Troll

epic fail
Old 07-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #225
KrazyKarl
Master Member

KrazyKarl is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I co-drove an STS miata at an autocross event a couple weeks ago, definitely a power difference between the two. Slolams were lots of fun though, barely had to steer.
KrazyKarl is offline   Reply With Quote