JDM DC5 Part Number Thread - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE > JDM Only
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #101
troubleshooter
Master Member

troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

the piece on the E brake and on DC5R center console

Part# 83408 S6M Z020 Garn Hand Brake
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #102
troubleshooter
Master Member

troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxtroubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
JDM DC5R K20A Dipstick Black

Part# 15650-PRC-004

Old 03-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #103
Furbyj1

Furbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFurbyj1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This thread is coming along nicely! I know theres people out there with other part numbers! come on guys lets get them posted
Furbyj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #104
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
it is a nice list, too bad you can't order anything

Club RSX Founder
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #105
6spd_EK
Master Member

6spd_EK is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Actually - In the next 1-2 weeks I am going to be placing an order with Lings Honda Dealership in the UK (yes they ship to the US) . if anyone wants in PM me. only thing is items are priced at a bit of a premium

k24a4 complete longblock legit w/papers $850-950shipped
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=504014
6spd_EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #106
caeavesRSX-S
Mugennnnnn!

caeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsxcaeavesRSX-S might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd_EK View Post
Actually - In the next 1-2 weeks I am going to be placing an order with Lings Honda Dealership in the UK (yes they ship to the US) . if anyone wants in PM me. only thing is items are priced at a bit of a premium
What are you ordering?
230WHP 162 wtq MyCAR#2
www.k-series.com New lap time!! 2:30.1 lap VIR Full course street tires
caeavesRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #107
6spd_EK
Master Member

6spd_EK is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I am ordering parts for my EP3 special/unique hardware for the oem CTR front lip & side skirts. & probably a oem '07+ 6spd jdm/ukdm CRV knob

k24a4 complete longblock legit w/papers $850-950shipped
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=504014
6spd_EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #108
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
I am ordering parts for my EP3 special/unique hardware for the oem CTR front lip & side skirts. & probably a oem '07+ 6spd jdm/ukdm CRV knob

http://www.honda.com.ro/date/civic_4_2/acc/image117.jpg
wow nice .. rare one...

kindly reduced the size of your pics... appreciate it
Old 03-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #109
n0th1ng
Banned

n0th1ng is on a distinguished road
Anyone looking to source OEM (Brembo) ITR rotors and brakes for the DC5R brake setup, check out Hendy Performance. They're a UK shop and very helpful with customer service. Only took a week to get the rotors from the time I ordered them to the time they arrived at my house.

For all 4 rotors it ended up being $200+ cheaper than ordering from King/Mugen. They were also the only site I could find that even sold both the fronts AND rears.
n0th1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #110
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0th1ng View Post
Anyone looking to source OEM (Brembo) ITR rotors and brakes for the DC5R brake setup, check out Hendy Performance. They're a UK shop and very helpful with customer service. Only took a week to get the rotors from the time I ordered them to the time they arrived at my house.

For all 4 rotors it ended up being $200+ cheaper than ordering from King/Mugen. They were also the only site I could find that even sold both the fronts AND rears.
plus its Brandnew,, thanks for that tip
Old 03-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #111
troubleshooter
Master Member

DC5R Brembo Rear Brake Pads 06430-S5A-J00

Last edited by troubleshooter; 03-12-2012 at 09:32 PM.
troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #112
troubleshooter
Master Member

DC5R Brembo Front Brake Pads 45022-S6M-J52

Last edited by troubleshooter; 03-12-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #113
troubleshooter
Master Member

DC5R Brembo Front Brake Disc 45251-S6M-J61

DC5R Brembo Rear Brake Disc 42510-S6M-J50
Old 03-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #114
troubleshooter
Master Member

Just to clear up: DC5R Camchain and type S have the same part#
14401-PNA-004
Old 03-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #115
troubleshooter
Master Member

[quote=D Fabulous;31931611]So I need some JDM DC5 Part #'s and I'm having a hell of a time searching for them so hopefully this will make it easier for someone else. this is what i have so far. As i find more i will update my list feel free to post any if you have them! also if anyone knows they are incorrect please also let me know!

Flywheel - 22100-PRC-003
Intake Camshaft - 14110-PRC-000
Exhaust Camshaft - 14120-PRC-000
Intake Manifold - 17100-PRC-000
Pistons - 13010-PRC-010
Piston Ring Set - 13011-PRA-EO2
Red H ABP Front - 7S710-S6M-Z01ZA
Left Front LCA - 51360-S6M-Z01
Right Front LCA - 51350-S6M-Z01
Titanium 6spd Shift Knob - 90310-st7-z070

It's a Nut Flange
Old 03-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #116
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fabulous View Post
So I need some JDM DC5 Part #'s and I'm having a hell of a time searching for them so hopefully this will make it easier for someone else. this is what i have so far. As i find more i will update my list feel free to post any if you have them! also if anyone knows they are incorrect please also let me know!

Flywheel - 22100-PRC-003
Intake Camshaft - 14110-PRC-000
Exhaust Camshaft - 14120-PRC-000
Intake Manifold - 17100-PRC-000
Pistons - 13010-PRC-010
Piston Ring Set - 13011-PRA-EO2
Red H ABP Front - 7S710-S6M-Z01ZA
Left Front LCA - 51360-S6M-Z01
Right Front LCA - 51350-S6M-Z01
Titanium 6spd Shift Knob - 90310-st7-z00

D
It's a Nut Flange, the one's bolded

Source:
http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/ho...=90310-st7-z00
Old 03-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #117
SHG_James
Master Member

SHG_James is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
What are you ordering and how much is the shipping for your parts gonna be?
Old 04-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #118
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
I am trying to find a part number and where to order the little black piece on the DC5R center console under the ebrake.

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
LimaRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #119
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxK20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I can get you the part number but I am not sure how you would order it

Club RSX Founder
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #120
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaRSX View Post
I am trying to find a part number and where to order the little black piece on the DC5R center console under the ebrake.
pics and part# on top of this page
Old 04-07-2012, 03:29 AM   #121
DreamDC5
Day Dreaming

DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
is there a different part # for 02-04 ITR side skirts, then the 05-06 ITR sides?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #122
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDC5 View Post
is there a different part # for 02-04 ITR side skirts, then the 05-06 ITR sides?
I believe its different because 02 to 04 front mudflaps is different from 05/06 type S

and for your question I believe Itr Sides are the same from year 01 t 07

Last edited by troubleshooter; 04-20-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #123
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20A2 View Post
I can get you the part number but I am not sure how you would order it
If you find out let me know, its driving me nuts not having that piece there

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
pics and part# on top of this page
Just saw this Thank you!

Hopefully now I can find a site.

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
LimaRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #124
LopezzzzDC5

LopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxLopezzzzDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What's the code for 02-04 front red H emblem?
LopezzzzDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #125
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopezzzzDC5 View Post
What's the code for 02-04 front red H emblem?
its on page1 or 2... what body color? ABP, NBP,Silver or CW?