Question about rsx buying - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL > General RSX Discussion
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Jcress12

Jcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Question about rsx buying

Hey there,
Just got done selling my wrx and looking for an rsx.
I found this one but I would like some second opinions from guys who know these cars.
It has 123000k, and it's pretty stock and clear title.
Thank you for any tips!
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/2884623974.html

Last edited by Jcress12; 04-13-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Needed link
Jcress12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
make sure its a rsx

Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
Drop2inch
Broke College Student

Drop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDrop2inch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
uh..........
Drop2inch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:16 AM   #4
Tacticsv
United

Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah make sure it isnt a Celica.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
jaydan1020

jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
try to find one with less miles. I found mine with only 27K miles...so be patient and search.
2013 Honda Civic Si- DD
jaydan1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #6
immaculate

immaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsximmaculate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Price seems high, and some things seem a little . If you were to go check it out, see if it has Kpro. If it really has a race header on it without running Kpro, it's probably been running lean. Also, it's hard to tell because of the ad's shitty english, but it sounds like it has Rota G-force, not real Volks as he claims.
immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
rsxteufel
Cô rất đẹp

rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxrsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydan1020 View Post
try to find one with less miles. I found mine with only 27K miles...so be patient and search.
same here x2. Be patient and look for one owner that have no clue about after market...and you be fine. Btw..have you check his VIN for car history.
rsxteufel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #8
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxitskien is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Carfax that shit.

Also, check all the VIN #'s on the body / tranny / motor.
Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #9
Jcress12

Jcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJcress12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah, all of what you guys said is why I am a little hesitant to drive 4 hrs to see it. I have cash to buy it but I don't want to be screwed either.
Jcress12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
HmoobMike
Drippin' Swaguu

HmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxHmoobMike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
at 5 pound wheels. Haha.
HmoobMike is offline   Reply With Quote