Almost car jacked/ran off the road in kitchener! - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL > Canada > Canada East
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #26
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the topLimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by christx View Post
Not smart. You put others in danger and you're girlfriend in danger. You acted all tough and when things got worse, what did you do? Nothing.

You're leaving things out of this story, guaranteed and trying to gain the forums support.......well it back fired, good going.

What did we learn today, well your rsx is slower than a toyota corrola s and a toyota venza.
troof

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
LimaRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #27
SolDC5
It just looks fast

SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-wak View Post
Damn Nissan drivers.. We should retaliate
hahahhaha :rofl:
i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn’t help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.
SolDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #28
miller92

miller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmiller92 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wasnt trying to act tough at all even tho I was pretty mad about him trying to run me off for no reason. And slower? Your talking abot me putting peoples life in danger so why would I drive real fast when thats all that i'd be doing. Sure i was trying to get away but not trying to kill anyone. And no im not leaving anything out, if you dont believe this I understand it does sound crazy i never thought something like this actually happend myself. So if you dont believe it thats fine no need to try making me feel bad myself about this sorry for even posting it.
miller92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #29
dantey

dantey is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Not smart. You put others in danger and you're girlfriend in danger. You acted all tough and when things got worse, what did you do? Nothing.

You're leaving things out of this story, guaranteed and trying to gain the forums support.......well it back fired, good going.

What did we learn today, well your rsx is slower than a toyota corrola s and a toyota venza.
haha, that's what i thought too, why is the rsx not able to get away from those two cars.

but all kidding aside, i wonder if it's an attempted "accident" fraud situation.
dantey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #30
christx
Hello World

christx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller92 View Post
Wasnt trying to act tough at all even tho I was pretty mad about him trying to run me off for no reason. And slower? Your talking abot me putting peoples life in danger so why would I drive real fast when thats all that i'd be doing. Sure i was trying to get away but not trying to kill anyone. And no im not leaving anything out, if you dont believe this I understand it does sound crazy i never thought something like this actually happend myself. So if you dont believe it thats fine no need to try making me feel bad myself about this sorry for even posting it.
The more you post, the less credibility you have, just stop.

YouTube at Work! | Funny Pictures | Astraweb Usenet Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
First off, he's a doppelganger of Gretzky. Secondly, well my first point should be enough already.
christx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #31
RSXDM40

RSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRSXDM40 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlid007 View Post
I would have stopped and gotten down and beat the shit out of them. I'm getting my concealed weapons license soon so if something like that were to happen to me I would gladly pull my 45 on them to see what the problem is. No one fucks with my car.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
If and when you get your CHL you better be damn ready to pull that trigger and have a damn good reason too cause if you just threaten someone by showing your firearm oh man you can kiss that persons ass that you threatened. FYI road rage is not a good reason to take someone's life. You have to be in a life or death situation to make that kind of judgement. Maybe like for instance the guy flips you off and cuts you off sure your going to be mad but just forget about and slow down. If they keep on harassing you after that just pull over and call the police. If your pulled over and they turn around and start to approach the vehicle then I would say arm yourself and get ready to make your next decision by assessing the situation. And DO NOT SHOOT THEM IN THE BACK if it comes to that.

Tap'd2 with GNEX
RSXDM40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #32
purcell1
Master Member

purcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxpurcell1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
how old is the OP?
Old 04-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #33
Frayne182
Living Legend

Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Classic example of people thinking they are invincible in a car. Not sure why people think they are gods in a car.

I agree with other posts, don't put others in danger in your car. If someone cuts me off while my GF is in the car I suck it up like a man and just keep driving.

yeah they are ricer fgts but they aren't worth it

People flip each other off all the time. Don't need to start a Need for speed race around town.

You obviously provoked these guys as well. Probably tried to a ricer flyby and things got escalated. I can't see these guys coming out of no where and trying to kill you for no reason.

Xbox GamerTag= Frayne Daddy
Living Legend
Most loved Canadian on CRSX 5 years running
Frayne182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #34
Jasonoff
WTF

Jasonoff is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nobody would want to car jack a 10 year old RSX.

Just sayin...
Old 04-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #35
christx
Hello World

christx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some thoughchristx is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonoff View Post
Nobody would want to car jack a 10 year old RSX.

Just sayin...

YouTube at Work! | Funny Pictures | Astraweb Usenet Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
First off, he's a doppelganger of Gretzky. Secondly, well my first point should be enough already.
christx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #36
creme
nublet

creme has disabled reputation

did you end up filing a police report?

import_nation was here
creme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #37
Frayne182
Living Legend

Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxFrayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Xbox GamerTag= Frayne Daddy
Living Legend
Most loved Canadian on CRSX 5 years running
Frayne182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #38
Jasonoff
WTF

Jasonoff is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
This was the one. Prolly just wanted his wheels!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #39
Sage0021
Master Member

Sage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSage0021 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by purcell1 View Post
sounds like were missing something to this story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlap king View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaRSX View Post
x3
x4

Quote:
You acted all tough and when things got worse, what did you do? Nothing.

OP sounds like he is 16 and was showing off to his girlfriend in the backseat. Chances are you probably flipped him off first or were acting like a ricer noob.
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #40
ryosayku

ryosayku is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
lol nise
ryosayku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #41
JayDoggExclusive
That shit cray.

JayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You followed the guy into town and kept adding fuel to the fire man. What do you expect? He probably called a few buddies and came after you lol. You should have trolled him or just left the situation alone.
1993 SSM Honda Prelude Si (H22a swap) - Sold
JayDoggExclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #42
jcnacbar
ex-rsxer

jcnacbar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sounds like you struggled to lose a corolla, fail, shoulda bought a faster car lol
Old 05-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #43
JayDoggExclusive
That shit cray.

JayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxJayDoggExclusive is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^^^^
1993 SSM Honda Prelude Si (H22a swap) - Sold
JayDoggExclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #44
fightthisfight
Master Member

fightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxfightthisfight is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle519DC5 View Post
Should have stopped.. got out... and busted their faces in..problem solved.. no words needed. Fucking ridiculous. You just need a black friend like me to call when a group of anybody trys to fuck with your shit!
Don't we all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5tunerx View Post
gentleman. We have a unicorn on our hands. You Cassie are a rare bread. I wish more were like you
fightthisfight is offline   Reply With Quote