MN *Chat* RSX' Miatas, Rangers, and Audis oh my! - Page 42 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-24-2017, 09:42 AM   #1026
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
Fresh meatz.

Always been a fan of the Team Dynamics wheels. Curious how those RS4s will stack up to the other tires in that class.

I'll be honest, I'm not in love with the wheels.

But, I'm tired of the black aspec wheels and this is a welcome change.

The price of the TD wheels is nice, I just hate the waiting bullshit. All of the wheels are made in England and they'll make them to whatever spec you'd like including the 64.1mm hub bore, the waiting just blows.

The RS4's feel extremely sticky.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2017, 09:43 AM   #1027
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
Orrrr you just ran a little short on money after all the turbo and drivetrain parts
Not really, I have the money. I'm just not ready to make the jump into coils just yet.

All the extra adjustment is nice, but seems like a headache at the moment I'm not really ready for. lol
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:07 AM   #1028
Kevybro
#Inkpot

Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Coilovers are for posers, real fuck bois go with lowering springs.
Quote:

I'll be honest, I'm not in love with the wheels.

But, I'm tired of the black aspec wheels and this is a welcome change.

The price of the TD wheels is nice, I just hate the waiting bullshit. All of the wheels are made in England and they'll make them to whatever spec you'd like including the 64.1mm hub bore, the waiting just blows.

The RS4's feel extremely sticky.
Oh wow, I didnt realize they did that? What was the wait time on them from ordered to delivered?

Quote:
Not really, I have the money. I'm just not ready to make the jump into coils just yet.

All the extra adjustment is nice, but seems like a headache at the moment I'm not really ready for. lol
Theres a lot of variable but its pretty straight forward. Less than a day to get them in and about where you want them. An eyeball alignment to get to the shop and let em know what you want for an alignment. Easy albeit a timely weekend project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesl85 View Post
I'm done breaking gears bro
Kevybro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #1029
Kevybro
#Inkpot

Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member Kevybro is a glorious c-rsx member
Whats a good resource for looking a a wide general spectrum of available wheels?

Tire rack is a pretty fair place but is there anything else? I have no idea what's going on in the 4x100 world and I just picture everything being made for the German stance crowd.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #1030
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:

My bad.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:23 AM   #1031
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevybro View Post
Whats a good resource for looking a a wide general spectrum of available wheels?

Tire rack is a pretty fair place but is there anything else? I have no idea what's going on in the 4x100 world and I just picture everything being made for the German stance crowd.
Pretty sure every EG/DC was 4x100 except for the 96 ITR.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:27 AM   #1032
Kevybro
#Inkpot

troof.

Im actually in need of a daily/kinda cool wheel set up. Just saw that they make the gram lights in 4x100 15's. I'd probably just do that again at this point.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2017, 01:15 PM   #1033
Kevybro
#Inkpot

Friday feels.

I can do bout 23 seconds of work before getting distracted.

It's time for weekend.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #1034
jamesl85
#RandyRacing

jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though
Weeekend!!! Yassss
jamesl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:32 PM   #1035
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How high can I go with two springs?
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #1036
Kevybro
#Inkpot

Hey man, how you spend your Saturday night is your business.

Just kidding, but I have no idea what you're asking.

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #1037
Kevybro
#Inkpot

#6 days

Quote:
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #1038
Kevybro
#Inkpot

#5days

Quote: