Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

What do you guys think about the new civic SI

Tags
civic guys
10K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  dHOFFs 
#1 ·
what do you think ?! better worse?

#24 · (Edited)
I'm excited to see what's new from Toyota. Most likely something as powerful as a Supra. Although I'm sure it'll be priced near the Nissan GT-R at 100k.

Toyota just renewed their expired Supra trademark registration last year that expired back in 2006 so it looks plausible that they will re-introduce this high-end sport car or market it as the next generation Supra under a different name.

#27 ·
I hate the new civic. kinda looks like a prius :dontknow:. The last civic generation was one of the best gens in awhile. I think the best looking civic was the 8th gen si sedan

#30 ·
i actually like the exterior. but i cant STAND the new seats, the vtec gauge, and the k24. that mesh material on the seats looks like crap compared to the soft suede of 8th gen. and the high revs in the k20 is what made it special, now thats gone. and again, yes the vtec gauge is tacky.

on top of the exterior that i do like, which i seem to be the minority here, i also like the brake handle and the steering wheel better than 8th. speaking of gens, is this even a full on new gen? its really just a face lift and a new engine, which i didn't think warranted a new gen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.