Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

K24 Swap 1/4 Times

44K views 137 replies 34 participants last post by  andrew_rsx 
#1 ·
I'm curious to know what others with K24 swaps have ran.

I wouldn't consider myself a great driver at all.

Street tires, No coilovers, stripped interior with bride seats, k24a2 with kpro i/rbc/h/e on base tune.

Ran a 13.98 at 102. 60ft was a 2.19. Reaction .103.

Is this about a decent time with my setup? Launch control was also set at 3500rpm which I think was way too low, could have had a more aggressive launch.

#131 ·
Hm ok I have a complete k24a2 with Rbc, header,exhaust,intake and 70mm hr tb I want to put my spare k20a2 head with flat valves, supertech valve springs and retainers with a stage 2 head

Wondering what I could gain

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
With the the slighty lower compression of a K24a2 you should be able to make about 235-250 whp.(With proper tuning)

-Marquis
-KMOD

#137 ·
The car was a base model. Swapped to 6 spd type s tranny, k24a engine - even the rbb manifold still. Kept the cable throttle from the base.
Skunk 2 IMG, and Hasport 62a motor mount kit. Ultimo coilovers.
The tires were shit Hercules all seasons I scored off my buddy for free. Needed tires to kill.

Hoping to have some fun now that I have a KTUNED race header, Apexi WS2 catback, custom cold air intake, and soon to have the rbc 50° intake cam gear. Along with my Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

#138 ·
The car was a base model. Swapped to 6 spd type s tranny, 11 pound Exedy flywheel, k24a engine - even the rbb manifold still. Kept the cable throttle from the base.
Skunk 2 IMG, and Hasport 62a motor mount kit. Rdx 410cc injectors. Ultimo coilovers.
The tires were shit Hercules all seasons I scored off my buddy for free. Needed tires to kill.

Hoping to have some fun now that I have a KTUNED race header, Apexi WS2 catback, custom cold air intake, and soon to have the rbc 50° intake cam gear. Along with my Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.