Turbo *Chat* Crank the Boost & Turn'er Loose - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #101
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
BigWorm....

Old 04-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #102
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
BigWorm....
What up big perm!?.... Friday.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:47 PM   #103
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known
BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known

Old 04-25-2017, 05:37 AM   #104
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.60@164 / 1.31 60ft
JUANonJUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #105
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:30 PM   #106
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known
BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #107
SLOW EP3
I drink Haterade

SLOW EP3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I have a ton of turbo crap listed in the Classified section and no one seems to be interested. Prices too high or what?

Last edited by SLOW EP3; Yesterday at 09:39 AM..
SLOW EP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #108
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOW EP3 View Post
I have a ton of turbo crap listed in the Classified section and no one seems to be interested. Prices too high or what?
Haha I think I recognize those injectors

I'm sure things just move slower these days. Maybe I'll lowball on somethin
Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM   #109
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOW EP3 View Post
Nobody builds turbo hondas anymore...
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #110
AyeeDoniss

AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Turbo on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4383.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	323.7 KB
ID:	531193  
AyeeDoniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM   #111
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Sooo many people getting out of the game... the Honda game is dying slowly.
If it wasn't for the kswapped cars... i think think I would have ever sold my stuff lol
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM   #112
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeeDoniss View Post
Turbo on
I used to want that bumper bad.
What's the setup?
Do you happen to need injectors or solid hasport mounts?
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #113
Push
doing stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
I used to want that bumper bad.
What's the setup?
Do you happen to need injectors or solid hasport mounts?
I bought the genuine C-West bumper and promptly never put it on

Thought about selling, but it's a grip to ship and I doubt I'm lucky enough someone local wants one...
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #114
SLOW EP3
I drink Haterade

SLOW EP3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
Haha I think I recognize those injectors

I'm sure things just move slower these days. Maybe I'll lowball on somethin
lol did I get those injectors from you? I can't remember. Please lowball me, it'd be better if I had ANY offers rather than no responses whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Nobody builds turbo hondas anymore...
Bunch of broke dicks or millenials not into cars? I've definitely noticed a shift in priorities over the years, and I really think it's a function of less disposable income. People have more bills and student loan debt now than ever before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
Sooo many people getting out of the game... the Honda game is dying slowly.
If it wasn't for the kswapped cars... i think think I would have ever sold my stuff lol
Even with less people in the game, I'm selling universal parts (non-RSX specific). It's crazy to me, how slow things have gotten.
SLOW EP3 is offline   Reply With Quote