Basic Interior Question - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 01:02 AM   #1
dc5newbie

dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Basic Interior Question

What color seats would look good in a red RSX? What color harness would look good matching the car and the seats?
dc5newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2017, 12:32 PM   #2
blkvirus_DC5

blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx blkvirus_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That is completely up to your personal opinion. Also depends completely whether you have black interior or "titanium" interior. You can never go wrong with black seats.
blkvirus_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:33 PM   #3
kl0udykl0ud

kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kl0udykl0ud is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Personally black or red is my opinion..
kl0udykl0ud is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
kawi_200
Jimbo's Cowering Employee

kawi_200 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Glow-in-the-dark for sure would be the best.
ABP Crew Member #42
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
Float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee. My keys to the ignition are like gloves to Ali.
I bust in your eye so you can see me cummin!!!!
kawi_200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #5
2006JG

2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 2006JG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I've always loved black seats with red stitching in the red RSXs. Search around the forums for some inspiration, some of these cars have some clean a** interiors.