Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection - Page 27 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM   #651
abpRSX-S
Ummm....

abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kddep3 View Post
Sounds to me like the alternator is the issue
What do you mean like the alternator isn't grounded good or my alternator is going bad?
-Broke Student Crew #25-
-335whp JRSC RSX
abpRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 01:54 AM   #652
abpRSX-S
Ummm....

abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abpRSX-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How do you guys feel about breather filters on the valve cover? I've searched and just see people going back and fourth saying it doesn't hurt anything and others saying it can damage the motor and create a loss of power over time. What I do know is that under boost it seems the vacuum in my intake has been sucking oil from the valve cover and coating my throttle plate. I'm planning on hacking up my V2 to make it into a cold air intake but I may lose the connection for the vc vent hose. So basically will a breather filter be doing any harm?
-Broke Student Crew #25-
-335whp JRSC RSX
abpRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote