tsx show-off - Page 15 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #351
insane_one
Kevin

insane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxinsane_one is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Heres my 06 TSX 6M/T w/ Nav i just got.

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #352
YaNpeR
PoPo

YaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxYaNpeR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Old 10-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #353
Mayuga

Mayuga is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nisei 2012:

Old 10-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #354
DarkCreep
Class of 1986

DarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDarkCreep is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What dont you guys like about TSXs??

Ive been drooling over them for the good part of 2 years, I hope to get an 06-08 by the end of next year.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:57 PM   #355
02civic629
Banned

02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCreep View Post
What dont you guys like about TSXs??

Ive been drooling over them for the good part of 2 years, I hope to get an 06-08 by the end of next year.
Love mine, its a 4dr rsx, reason why i have both, link to tsx build below
02civic629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #356
Mayuga

Old 05-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #357
Mayuga

Wekfest Los Angeles 2013 - a set on Flickr

https://www.facebook.com/djmurdokphotos

Last edited by Mayuga; 05-27-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Mayuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #358
UCFViczerez
Australian Senior Member

UCFViczerez is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druz-S View Post
Not a lot of 2nd gen TSXs up in here. Just got mine, waiting on the dealer to install the underbody spoiler kit this week. It's bone stock right now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...l/IMG_0278.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...IMG_0274-1.jpg
So what does it look like with t/kit installed?
"We maneuver because we can. Beacuse it's all we can. Every turn, every wiggle, every trick is, in fact, a potent, decidedly human gesture. That-off-the-lip? A powerful affirmation of your heretofore-puny-life. Because to turn a surfboard where we want to on a wave is to feel more alive than at any other time in life. And only dead things float downstream." Sam George from "When the Glide Died" http://www.efjfc.org.au/images/wce_newlogo.jpg
UCFViczerez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #360
UCFViczerez
Australian Senior Member

UCFViczerez is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Accord Euro Luxury with the Modulo kit fitted.
"We maneuver because we can. Beacuse it's all we can. Every turn, every wiggle, every trick is, in fact, a potent, decidedly human gesture. That-off-the-lip? A powerful affirmation of your heretofore-puny-life. Because to turn a surfboard where we want to on a wave is to feel more alive than at any other time in life. And only dead things float downstream." Sam George from "When the Glide Died" http://www.efjfc.org.au/images/wce_newlogo.jpg
UCFViczerez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #361
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
wow that is just sexy, i think a friend also has that front
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetheman
#1 deadliest animal is your mom. You let her cowgirl you and she will crush your pelvis.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #362
ayybenito

ayybenito is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

Let's keep this thread going.
ayybenito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:12 PM   #363
vtec407
2010 Acura TSX

vtec407 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Here's my 2010 just after I took her off the lot back in October:

Motorcycle Crew #407