Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

wheel opinions...Black on Black on Black

13K views 45 replies 24 participants last post by  RedCelica 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
I'm so sick of black on black or people ruining black wheel by painting their stockies or cheap wheels black... It has forever ruined black rims for me. I had black rims years ago on a black DC2 before it was popular but not it's played out

#5 ·
Go white...that would be a great contrast with the Berlina Black. I want to get white for my NFR...eventually (too many mods, not enough money!!).

Either rim would look good, but the first one is nicer in my opinion.

#15 ·
#17 ·
I have black TE37's with a yellow stripe on my CR. Bought it that way. Probably going to get mine powder coated gold. Or I will be buying the SOS Advan RG-D in gold

#19 ·
I like the first ones.had a set I black on my bb ap1 black on black looks good.wish I had pix for ya.im thinking bout going teal wheels tho haha

#21 ·
Yea when I get to my desktop and not on my phone ill see if I can find the pic a local has a black ap2 w. Oem lip mugen front splitter mugen hard top spoon diffuser and bbs lms polished lip and candy teal face 17x8 17x9 +35 all around rolled fronts.rolled mild pull and then finished rear quarters w. Bumper tab relocate mod.

#23 ·
#28 ·
ok so Advans or Weds? I'm leaning towards the Weds for design...but the Advans for functionality. I can put bigger tires on the Advans, but due to the offset on the Weds, I'd pretty much have to stick with stock sized tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.