Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OFFICIAL All Motor *Chat* - It's ovverrr niinnnee thoussanndddddd

51K views 2K replies 40 participants last post by  Xander 
#1 ·

See less See more
#1,532 ·
I was hoping someone here could help me solve a few issues I'm having with the car.

Just got rid of my DCRH and picked up a new PLM one. With the DC header I had a defouler on it but not with the new PLM. 5 years with the DCRH and no CEL codes ever. But right after putting on the PLM I get a CEL. No defouler with the new header. I have not checked to see what CEL I'm getting but its gotta be the secondary o2 sensor causing this right? I have Kpro btw and I've heard that I can disable this problem using that. Is that a possibility? I can get a defouler if I have to but was hoping there was a quick way to fix it.

Also second issue is when the CEL comes on I get that "lean cut" or "lean protection" I think its called. Where the motor bogs down around 4k rpm. Does that mean I am also running lean with the new header or is that just my ECU being overly cautious when the CEL comes on?

Also I should note that the CEL will come on every few minutes while driving then goes off a few minutes later, then does it again.

#1,533 ·
if you're running kpro, you don't need a defouler so just get rid of it. you can disable the codes for the secondary o2 in the k-manager software. it's probably running lean with the new header. get it tuned and you should be fine.

#1,540 ·
Wow you guys are total dicks to each other. :shakehead

#1,541 ·
#1,542 ·
A friend on the way to the kingdom. :awwyea:

See the portal Alex? :rotfl:

#1,545 ·
#1,547 ·
lmaoo, not sure how "inexpensive" the plate would be but yes, stock box is pretty snazzy. :moondo:

#1,553 ·
Sideburns just add to the intimidation. :noes:

#1,556 ·
Some bike tried to get away from the Civic today on the expressway...blew past 190kmh on the speedo like it was nothing.

VTEC :awwyea:

#1,559 ·
Dug, you're taking forever with this motor build. :jelly:

#1,562 ·
I hope to have my motor built by 2018. :rclap:

i'm getting poont :fuu:. need to be done by june :fuu:

springs are in the mail too :jelly:
Rated for over 9000 I bet. :noes:

#1,564 ·
Don't kid dug. :jelly:

#1,570 ·
wish i had about 10K right now :lawl: stupid modding bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.