CRSX *ChAt* A new year, a new beginning!!! Just kidding. same ole crap... - Page 75 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #1851
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
the Mrs. is in Tampa, so I played poker last night. Sucked because by the time I got home, changed, fed & walked Petunia & headed back out I ended up getting to the poker room around 9pm.....played till like 11:30......by the time I got home, ate something & decompressed some I ended up going to sleep around 2AM.......only to get up at 6am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2017, 01:35 PM   #1852
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
goodnight!!
afternoon new person, how's things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
the Mrs. is in Tampa, so I played poker last night. Sucked because by the time I got home, changed, fed & walked Petunia & headed back out I ended up getting to the poker room around 9pm.....played till like 11:30......by the time I got home, ate something & decompressed some I ended up going to sleep around 2AM.......only to get up at 6am.
blaaaah to that... got about the same amount of sleep myself. 5 ish hours here... gearing for another 12 hour day.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:48 PM   #1853
Lauren

Lauren is on a distinguished road Lauren is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Seth1784;54708369]afternoon new person, how's things?

QUOTE]

things could be better, but they could always be worse!

Old 04-18-2017, 02:51 PM   #1854
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
afternoon new person, how's things?

blaaaah to that... got about the same amount of sleep myself. 5 ish hours here... gearing for another 12 hour day.
yeah man.......& I'll probably do it again tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Old 04-18-2017, 02:54 PM   #1855
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Take all this out a hurr.

New thread meow
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:00 PM   #1856
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
do it make the new thread
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Closed Thread