Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Welcome Carid.com!

Tags
caridcom
68K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  .:famous:. 
#1 ·
#3 ·
not saying everything is bad, but buy at ur own risk knowing that this company does not have any quality control. thats all i was trying to get at :) if u want a good rep as a seller, sell better product n make sure that when u sell products in a package that everything is compatible with everything in the package! lol....

if anyone wants to rundown of my experience feel free to pm me and I will tell you everything (incase your to lazy to read my threads about them :p )

#7 ·
Just came here to post that LOL

#9 ·
i hate to say it...but u probs will get nothing back out of this. I was going at it with CarID for about a month and a half...filed a complaint with the BBB and they won because they offered me a $20 gift card and i refused it....according to the BBB that was considered them trying to make things right and i refused the offer

#10 ·
CARiD.com

Good Morning Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to address some of the issues that have been posted in here in hopes of clearing up some things and helping anyone with open issues get them resolved.

1 - First and foremost, anyone with an open issue, please PM us your order details and I will make sure I get them to a customer service supervisor for immediate resolution.

2 - CARiD always puts our customers first. Please understand that we do not personally manufacture these products. When a fitment issue arises we go to bat for our customers with the manufacturer in order to get the issue resolved. Sometimes this does take more time than we would like. However, we will always try to solve the problem as expeditiously as possible.

3 - There was an issue brought up about shipping charges on the site. CARiD is not in the business of turning a profit with shipping costs. Even though, on occasion, we do have our manufacturers ship direct in order to get our products out as soon as possible, they are still shipping on our accounts. International shipments are subject to taxes, duties and brokerage fees as dictated by that country's import laws. CARiD always works with carriers to ensure that we get the best possible rates in order to pass those savings on to you, the customer.

We appreciate open dialogue and constructive criticism for us to learn what we can do better as we continue growing larger and larger.

If there is anything that we can do to further assist any of our customers please feel free to contact us here through the forums or via telephone at 1-800-505-3274.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.