Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota *Chat* kyle's garage is a ho, where you come to bust a nut and leave

50K views 2K replies 44 participants last post by  JW_RSX 
#1 · (Edited)
New thread!

#254 ·
aluminum jacks and plastic rhino ramps, was able to get it up in the air w/ some 2x4s. Just fired it up quick to check for leaks, and I was getting a bunch of smoke from where the header meets the cylinder head. Didn't quite smell like exhaust, so I'm not sure if its just the coating or residue burning in

#256 ·
Weird stock height s2k was so easy to get jacked up lol. you are "krazy" lol.

Couple questions:
Did you re use the gasket from the header to the head? Or did you go go with a new one?

Did you clean off the header before starting it up?

#257 ·
New cylinder head and doughnut gasket and a new gasket at the cat/exhaust point. Didn't wipe down the header, so it may have had some residue on it. Could have been the kroil I used on the bolts before removal as well. What has me concerned is that the HFC didn't fit very snugly between the header and exhaust. I had to tighten down the spring bolts so much the spring is completely collapsed against the exhaust. Means there may not be the proper flex in the joint. I'm going to try fitting the stock cat tomorrow, see if its the HFC that's too short or the header.

#282 ·
no tire boosted still faster :p Ask vang004 how much better boost is. :D

235 up front, 265 in the back don't worry your pretty little head about it lol. But I'm just so stuck on this 2 wheeled toy and putting silly2k on the back burner.

#284 ·
clubrsx got sold :(

When I started Club RSX eleven years ago I never imagined it growing to the size it is now. I am truly grateful and appreciative to each and every member who has made clubrsx.com such a fantastic community for RSX enthusiasts. About a month ago Autoguide.com approached me about purchasing our family of message boards and after a lot of thought and contemplation I decided to make the right decision for Club RSX and the forums by allowing them to become part of the Autoguide.com family of automotive message boards.

Over the years it has become physically and mentally challenging for me to manage both the message boards and the parts business, this change will allow me to focus full time on the parts business and to be able to enjoy the forums again as an enthusiast. This was not an easy decision to make, but I truly believe it is the right decision for the message boards and for the parts business. I hope that this change is welcomed by all and that the family of message boards I created continue to be a force in the automotive message board industry and enjoyed for years to come. In addition, Dwayn from Autoguide.com will be joining the administration team, and is available to answer any questions you may have.

For those of you who have supported the Club RSX store, we want you to know that in about a week the Club RSX parts store will be rebranded as K Series Parts, and move to kseriesparts.com. This change signifies our desire for the store to expand its offerings, which will benefit our customers through better pricing, more inventory, and even better customer service. As a customer, your order history and current pending orders will still be available at kseriesparts.com, other than a new name, offering more parts, and bringing you a new look, you should recognize kseriesparts.com as the same store you have been doing business with for years. We thank you for your continued patronage and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.