Tags
racing
124K views 875 replies 142 participants last post by  Anointed_DC5 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#14 · (Edited)
Some more to add to the thread...

Me, Greg, Junichi Umemoto, Murakami Hisaaki and Fujimaru Koji

Murakami Hisaaki - J's Director (not quite sure why he chose to pose next to my bone-stock Fit, lol)

#23 ·
i want the j's racing valve cover w/ arc spark plug cover and project U resevoir covers:giggity:

damn the price of the valve cover though:(

#24 ·
i know i'm a hater but i think it's pretty wack if you run j's cover without j's internals, arc spark plug cover without arc intake/radiator/oilcooler, and project mu covers (and they don't make them as far as i know, just endless) without project mu brakes.

point of dress up is to complement what you have, not label whore stuff you don't have.

#25 ·
i saw the covers on inline four. i think they were project mu cause of the color. i mentioned all those things cause i like how the colors match and would complement each other. i understand where your coming from though:bow:

#27 ·
haha, i guess that counts then right? lol. from the pics i considered the valve cover to be teal, maybe its blue-er in real life???

#29 · (Edited)
i already have the jdm red valve cover and i love it except for the fact that, its very common imo. i just like the j's teal color, plus the price makes it harder for people to get:laughing:

edit:

eric heres the project mu covers
http://inlinefour.com/prmureco.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.