One-touch Auto Up/Down Windows (DEI 530T) DIY Guide - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #51
Surferboy
Been there & gone back

Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
check your dip switch settings on the 530T to make sure you are providing enough resistance. I am not sure what your setup would need but I had the same issue and once I got the right resistance there was no longer an issue such as yours.

if you help the window up does it move the entire direction? If so the dip switches must be set to a higher setting. if you apply pressure to the outside of the glass does the window move the entire direction? if so the dip switches must be set to a lower setting.

good luck

Last edited by Surferboy; 04-20-2008 at 09:42 PM..
Surferboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2008, 05:08 AM   #52
mmatos4

mmatos4 has been a little shit in the past
I just starting having this problem and i didnt change anything on the dip switches. So leads me to believe that its correct they are all on the same postion. Ill try helping the window up but i doubt it because the relay on the unit cliks and doesnt allow the window to roll. Again it works fine from other switch opposite from driver side.
mmatos4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 AM   #53
Surferboy
Been there & gone back

Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
the only other time I have heard of this is when a car has been jacked up on stands or battery has been disconnected and window was down.
Surferboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2008, 03:10 AM   #54
VIP
F*CK YOU

VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though VIP is cool, not as cool as some though
can anyone tell me what color wires should go into the aux input and ground when arm wires? i got a viper 791xv, right now its only rolling a inch up but will roll straght down by holding aux.

VIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #55
MassAppeal16
Ole Teencie

MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MassAppeal16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
very nice write up
Old 09-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #56
v3ngence

v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP View Post
can anyone tell me what color wires should go into the aux input and ground when arm wires? i got a viper 791xv, right now its only rolling a inch up but will roll straght down by holding aux.
White/Violet is Aux 1

Orange is ground when armed

Those are the colors on the Viper 5901 but I would be surprised if they changed the colors that much.
v3ngence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #57
betsonm08

betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx betsonm08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I installed the 530T on my 05 RSX Type s about a month ago and the driver side stopped working recently. First it would stop half way when i try to roll it up and now its completely dead. I can hear the relays clicking in the module so i'm guessing there's power going into it. I took the door panel out to make sure all the wires are still connected and they are all fine... i thought maybe the module messed up so i bought a different module and it worked for a little bit and it stopped again. It was working fine for a couple of weeks after i installed it and i don't know what could be causing this problem now... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
betsonm08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #58
jcanas22

jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jcanas22 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
how do i overide the ignition for sunroof?

I just installed the dei 530 on my alarm for the windows.My question is how do you overide the ignition for the sunroof so I can control my sunroof with my alarm? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruha View Post
You need to take off the driver's side door panel to gain access to two wires. Taking the panel off is rather easy, you don't necessarily need a trim panel remover like the Helm's recommends--carefully pry it off with your fingers. Albeit, the tool makes things easier.

Follow the instructions as shown in the Helms:

Once the panel is off, you need to remove the front half of the plastic. A razor blade helps to cut the gum-like adhesive as you pry the plastic back. In the upper right hand corner (circled in red), the plastic is held in with a round black clip. I just cut the plastic with the razor around the clip instead of popping it off.

jcanas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #59
trumpdis3
Master Member

trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Nice
trumpdis3 is offline   Reply With Quote