Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Your Racing Pictures Vol. II!! *showoff & chat*

164K views 2K replies 172 participants last post by  meez 
#1 ·
:)

#21 · (Edited)
I recall reading an article about it a few years ago... all I seem to remember was that it had 3 way Motons w/ H&R springs(no mention of rates) and Hotchkis plates. From the above pics, clearly it is running the ASR rear bar.

I believe the build is very similar to the King Motorsports "Car and Driver" RSX. And given that there is a King Motorsports sticker on the side skirt, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the cage and provided setup/suspension tips, etc.

Can't recall any information about the powertrain, but my guess is that it is relatively stock given the rule constraints for the Nasa E0 class. Im sure it is using aftermarket intake and exhaust pieces... probably a Quaife or Mugen LSD w/ DC5R final drive.

Edit: It appears to be running a staggered tire setup as well. The fronts look substantially wider than the rears.

If anyone has more pics of the Team Honda Research West DC5, post 'em up. That car is absolutely gorgeous! :drool:

#32 ·
no pics, but every year we invite the state police, city police, rescue and fire squad to compete in an autocross event. We run along with them but it is really a competition among them. We ask a local dealership to donate a car for them to drive that most of them use. This year one of the state guys ran the squad car...a Crown Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.