Turbo *Chat* Crank the Boost & Turn'er Loose - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 12:20 PM   #76
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Anybody looking for the CRSX battery relocation tray? the one that places the battery under the headlight.
2014 ZX14R - Stock for now
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.60@164 / 1.31 60ft
JUANonJUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #77
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post

I may need some ID 1000s
I need some 1700 or 2000s

Everyone getting out the game??
Old 04-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #78
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by kracker View Post

Hit my boy Jimmy up. Jamesl85
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 04:07 PM   #79
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known
BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
Anybody looking for the CRSX battery relocation tray? the one that places the battery under the headlight.
i am
Old 04-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #80
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
I gots a leetle battery (Odyssey). I was surprised as hell when I cycled it after all this time and it's chillin

Quote:

How many horses you shootin for?

Last edited by Push; 04-20-2017 at 04:42 PM..
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #81
JayDEmm722
BECAUSE! racecar...

JayDEmm722 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Anyone know anything about frozenboost air to water intercoolers? Just wondering what the difference between the type 5 and 52 is...
Boost Slut Krew Member #20
Formerly JayRSXS
11.86 @ 116.97 1.77 60ft.... First Run Ever!
HaLFAmAzinG120 (2:31:52 PM): fuck me like you hate me!
HaLFAmAzinG120 (2:31:56 PM): oh wrong IM sorry
LoSt1nY3RpAnTIEz (2:32:23 PM): O.O
JayDEmm722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #82
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known
Old 04-21-2017, 06:46 AM   #83
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm85 View Post
i am

Old 04-21-2017, 06:48 AM   #84
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
I gots a leetle battery (Odyssey). I was surprised as hell when I cycled it after all this time and it's chillin

I had the worst luck ever with Oddysseys ... went through like 3 of them.
Maybe there was something draining the battery... idk.. but i will never try another one.
Now on my mustang... I have an AntiGravity Lithium battery and so far it's a beast.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM   #85
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

Quote:

pm me about the battery tray. Were you actually using it on the car?
Old 04-21-2017, 07:39 AM   #86
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
I had the worst luck ever with Oddysseys ... went through like 3 of them.
Maybe there was something draining the battery... idk.. but i will never try another one.
Now on my mustang... I have an AntiGravity Lithium battery and so far it's a beast.
I have to admit this is the second one I've had since I first did this setup. The first one lasted less than a year and suddenly lost charge away from home and I had to get a jump. It's part of why I'm surprised this one is still good... for the moment.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:14 AM   #87
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
I have to admit this is the second one I've had since I first did this setup. The first one lasted less than a year and suddenly lost charge away from home and I had to get a jump. It's part of why I'm surprised this one is still good... for the moment.
Yeah mine kept dying... and if they were not on the trickle charger... they'd die after 3 days. It also always seemed to struggle to fire the car up. This other one i'm running now, actually starts the car up faster than the OEM battery did. I believe it's because it has more cranking amps lol
Old 04-21-2017, 10:30 AM   #88
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hit my boy Jimmy up. Jamesl85
That's who I bought my 1000s from . Not the 1st problem with these FID injectors

Quote:

Ultimately, 600whp. For now, 550 range. Turbo maxxed out. Injectors​ at 95+% . So, got to upgrade injectors, turbo, and valve springs. May have to do a twin disc as well. E85 setup. So, another $2-3k. Then at that point, I would need a cage. $1.5-2k. Fuck.

Quote:
Yeah mine kept dying... and if they were not on the trickle charger... they'd die after 3 days. It also always seemed to struggle to fire the car up. This other one i'm running now, actually starts the car up faster than the OEM battery did. I believe it's because it has more cranking amps lol
Exactly what happened to mine. Tracked back to a 140mA draw from the cluster, security system. Shouldn't be enough to kill it.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #89
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:

That's who I bought my 1000s from . Not the 1st problem with these FID injectors

Ultimately, 600whp. For now, 550 range. Turbo maxxed out. Injectors​ at 95+% . So, got to upgrade injectors, turbo, and valve springs. May have to do a twin disc as well. E85 setup. So, another $2-3k. Then at that point, I would need a cage. $1.5-2k. Fuck.

Exactly what happened to mine. Tracked back to a 140mA draw from the cluster, security system. Shouldn't be enough to kill it.
Unless there is something wrong with the car, the drainage from the cluster & security system shouldn't kill the battery. If that's the case, then that battery shouldn't be used in a car. This other one i have i don't even put it on the trickle charger... and I go sometimes a whole week without driving the car and it starts right up. Not to mention this is a bigger engine than a k20... and it's tougher to spin over.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #90
JayDEmm722
BECAUSE! racecar...

Quote:
Unless there is something wrong with the car, the drainage from the cluster & security system shouldn't kill the battery. If that's the case, then that battery shouldn't be used in a car. This other one i have i don't even put it on the trickle charger... and I go sometimes a whole week without driving the car and it starts right up. Not to mention this is a bigger engine than a k20... and it's tougher to spin over.
What model # do you have of your battery?
Formerly JayRSXS
Old 04-21-2017, 02:50 PM   #91
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDEmm722 View Post
What model # do you have of your battery?
This one
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...W3AaAsAd8P8HAQ
Old 04-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #92
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

Old 04-21-2017, 06:41 PM   #93
JayDEmm722
BECAUSE! racecar...

Quote:
Christ all fucking mighty.
Formerly JayRSXS
Old 04-21-2017, 07:19 PM   #94
kracker
Still tuning....

Quote:
There was with the security system, compustar. But the Odyssey wouldn't last 3 days w/o charging/driving the car. This new wally world battery had no problem at all sitting for a week and starting up before I found the issue.

Started my IC piping today
Old 04-21-2017, 07:46 PM   #95
Push
doing stuff

Quote:
Maybe I'll put that on the Fury lol
Old 04-21-2017, 09:32 PM   #96
HurriSkiest
2night I wear a small hat

HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
Quote:
I've dusted my RSX off after it being parked for years and it's fun as hell again.

I may need some ID 1000s
I have some ID1000s for sale
Fuck A/C Windows Down Crew #10

735whp/470tq @ 27psi on e70
684whp/480tq @ 32psi on Q16
PPG BW TS 8374 Tuned by Jeff Evans @ Locash Racing
HurriSkiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #97
JayDEmm722
BECAUSE! racecar...

Quote:
There was with the security system, compustar. But the Odyssey wouldn't last 3 days w/o charging/driving the car. This new wally world battery had no problem at all sitting for a week and starting up before I found the issue.

Started my IC piping today
Nvm googled lol
Formerly JayRSXS

Last edited by JayDEmm722; 04-22-2017 at 12:47 PM..
Old 04-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #98
Push
doing stuff

Anyone know if Joseph (magnesium) still does any tuna?
Old 04-24-2017, 06:32 AM   #99
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Old 04-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #100
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Someone here purchased something from me, and on the paypal comment put

Who would that be?