Turbo *Chat* Crank the Boost & Turn'er Loose - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 05:43 AM   #1
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Turbo *Chat* Crank the Boost & Turn'er Loose

JUANonJUAN 489
02s2knick 196
kracker 129
BigWorm85 128
Ransom 113
GrumpyGrinch45 89
Rmenjoi33 84
Turpid Porpoise 76
JayDEmm722 61
Fade2Black 49
DC5nv 44
Lauren 38
05OrangeS 38
nabusa 35
ryaano18 28
robry 23
HurriSkiest 19
Kevink121 17
IKON671 16
adm_rsx 16
Push 14
manny9189 13
MITeggy17 13
WooTIHaveATypeS 12
JTypeS 12
sinzdc5 9
RuizDC5 9
Xander 8
JUANonJUAN2 6
AzianK 6
Jeff122886 6
Type-Spaz 5
jamesl85 5
marsman328 5
monjarassi 4
suppl3 4
kddep3 4
texm3x 4
Yon97 4
wito114 3
honda-rsx-5656 3
DC5808 2
VitViper 2
belkdylan 2
Leyth77 2
Sage0021 1
ksL 1
a4andy 1
ShinsenTuner 1
SLOW EP3 1
lesterine2004 1
Koreo 1
kidinatype_s 1
Creepy Chris 1
GreyMetallicTeg 1
Prodigy77 1
Flanz 1
TypeS-Chris 1
Axix23 1

I wish Juan got as much done with his car as he does with his keyboard...
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
in on one!
Old 04-13-2017, 07:02 AM   #3
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Juan...

2014 ZX14R - Stock for now
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.60@164 / 1.31 60ft
JUANonJUAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2017, 08:00 AM   #4
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Old 04-13-2017, 08:01 AM   #5
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
Just got offered a great deal on a huron speed twin setup for the C5 that I'm not trying to make possible. Twin Comp 6767 turbos or maybe larger.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:09 AM   #6
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Just got offered a great deal on a huron speed twin setup for the C5 that I'm not trying to make possible. Twin Comp 6767 turbos or maybe larger.
you mean 6766s?
Where does it put the turbos at? I know on vettes, finding room for turbos is a PITA.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:33 AM   #7
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
in the mix
Push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:09 AM   #8
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
you mean 6766s?
Where does it put the turbos at? I know on vettes, finding room for turbos is a PITA.
Yes, typo lol. Its a bottom mount manifold that places them just high enough to gravity drain the oil. Fits twin t4 turbos and there are guys well over 1000 whp on this kit.

TTIX has small t3 turbos that need a scavenge pump and UPP puts twins in the fenders but both kits are limited and require cutting stuff up
Old 04-13-2017, 12:30 PM   #9
Lauren

Lauren is on a distinguished road Lauren is on a distinguished road
good morning/afternoon all!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #10
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known
BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known
Old 04-13-2017, 07:38 PM   #11
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
In on one, probably getting rid of and parting out RSX soon.....

ABP Crew Member #30 636whp, 502trq on C16
Boost Slut Krew Member #7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My 04 PPG & Turbocharged ABP RSX-S
My Twinscroll Full Race 8374 EFR Build Thread
Jeff122886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #12
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known BigWorm85 gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff122886 View Post
In on one, probably getting rid of and parting out RSX soon.....

the viper yours?
Old 04-13-2017, 08:19 PM   #13
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm85 View Post
the viper yours?
Yes sir, picked it up about a month ago. was tired of not having a car I can drive to enjoy anymore since I can't legally drive the RSX anymore.... so I think it is a well respected replacement for the RSX and eventually will be faster
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-13-2017, 08:25 PM   #14
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

Quote:
Yes sir, picked it up about a month ago. was tired of not having a car I can drive to enjoy anymore since I can't legally drive the RSX anymore.... so I think it is a well respected replacement for the RSX and eventually will be faster
i've always liked the look of the first generation Vipers. Are they as much as a handful to drive as some have made them out to be?
Old 04-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #15
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Quote:
i've always liked the look of the first generation Vipers. Are they as much as a handful to drive as some have made them out to be?
well i have drove it about 400 miles and it has yet to kill me lol, although from all the hype they get I have yet to floor it all the way in 1st. I will get there soon when theres no one around a lot of room for error lol. thing sounds amazing, has so much torque that puts you back in the seat. Def not used to shifting so low though, like 5.5-6k. The thing gets rediculous amounts of attention, get thumbs up from everyone, vettes, subarus, etc... people behind me keep pulling their cell phones out to record me lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-13-2017, 09:04 PM   #16
BigWorm85
armchair engine builder

Quote:
well i have drove it about 400 miles and it has yet to kill me lol, although from all the hype they get I have yet to floor it all the way in 1st. I will get there soon when theres no one around a lot of room for error lol. thing sounds amazing, has so much torque that puts you back in the seat. Def not used to shifting so low though, like 5.5-6k. The thing gets rediculous amounts of attention, get thumbs up from everyone, vettes, subarus, etc... people behind me keep pulling their cell phones out to record me lol.
sounds like a fun car. Do you have any major plans for it outside of maintenance? the only other Viper related stuff i've heard is that replacing the front hood / clam shell thing is ridiculously expensive.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #17
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Quote:
sounds like a fun car. Do you have any major plans for it outside of maintenance? the only other Viper related stuff i've heard is that replacing the front hood / clam shell thing is ridiculously expensive.
my dad is a general manager of a major dodge dealership who deals with vipers alot. he told me its like 15K for a new hood lol. I deleted the cats already, came with headers and 3" exhaust, hot air intakes lol. I am reflashing it this week and changing out motor mounts.... other than that down the road I am going to change out the rocker rollers which i guess give another 20whp or so.... then throw some f/i at it someday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-13-2017, 10:39 PM   #18
Lauren

Lauren is on a distinguished road Lauren is on a distinguished road
I had my first ride in a viper last weekend. Had no idea they were so smooth at 190mph lol
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:59 PM   #19
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I had my first ride in a viper last weekend. Had no idea they were so smooth at 190mph lol
:weeeeeeeee e:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-14-2017, 12:33 AM   #20
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
oh shit nice viper dude, congrats jeff man
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:40 AM   #21
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Yes, typo lol. Its a bottom mount manifold that places them just high enough to gravity drain the oil. Fits twin t4 turbos and there are guys well over 1000 whp on this kit.

TTIX has small t3 turbos that need a scavenge pump and UPP puts twins in the fenders but both kits are limited and require cutting stuff up
Nice man. I think you'll enjoy turbos a lot. Turbo and v8 = game ova'
Old 04-14-2017, 06:52 AM   #22
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
V8?

*My bad, thought we were talking about the viper still!
Old 04-14-2017, 06:55 AM   #23
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Hoping to get on a dyno here in the next few weeks.

The car is running pretty good right now. My BWS362-sxe does not disappoint with the spool time.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:44 AM   #24
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Quote:
Well I have a single turbo right now, T4 PTE 7175, .96 AR but I definitely would prefer to have two smaller T4's so I can make the most of the limited space I have.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:46 AM   #25
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hoping to get on a dyno here in the next few weeks.

The car is running pretty good right now. My BWS362-sxe does not disappoint with the spool time.
When are you seeing full boost?