MN *CHAT* Spring is here, Randy and Jimmy are ready to dominate the WORLD!!! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-17-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
korney
Midwest K Productions

korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
MN *CHAT* Spring is here, Randy and Jimmy are ready to dominate the WORLD!!!

Kevink121 603
Ransom 298
jamesl85 297
DC5nv 158
MITeggy17 143
korney 120
sinzdc5 104
Sage0021 68
ashinsky 27
marko16 15
Dad 9
saysana13b 9
itskien 3
ohyeahitskham 1
Fuccboi 1
RSXGUY01 1
Andy. 1

Last edited by korney; 04-21-2017 at 01:54 PM..
korney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2017, 03:26 PM   #2
korney
Midwest K Productions

korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx korney is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
couldn't think of a good title but oh well, new thread is here.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
korney
Midwest K Productions

are we going to register for the "spring has sprung" meet? On April 29th? I'd like for us too and have the racehouse sticker on our windshields.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:28 PM   #4
Sage0021

Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though
Title seems a bit misleading considering the current state of things. But hey, new thread is up.
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:29 PM   #5
korney
Midwest K Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage0021 View Post
Title seems a bit misleading considering the current state of things. But hey, new thread is up.
shhhhh..... no one has to know. LOL.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:30 PM   #6
korney
Midwest K Productions

at least we know jimmy and randy are ready this year.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:36 PM   #7
DC5nv
\_(ツ)_/

DC5nv gets around and is known
DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known
Ready to get they ass whooped by an evo.
DC5nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:36 PM   #8
jamesl85
#RandyRacing

jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though
i def lol @ wiener fight in front of my car. I have to admit it is fun. Almost as fun as revving Mustangs at car meets.

I'm not sure on spring has sprung car show, that might be the right choice. I am registered for autoX competition that day. But those are long days I've been thinking about bailing out on it
jamesl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:37 PM   #9
jamesl85
#RandyRacing

jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though jamesl85 is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5nv View Post
That evo best be bringing some heat otherwise I don't waste my time
Old 04-17-2017, 03:38 PM   #10
jamesl85
#RandyRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesl85 View Post
i def lol @ wiener fight in front of my car. I have to admit it is fun. Almost as fun as revving Mustangs at car meets.

I'm not sure on spring has sprung car show, that might be the right choice. I am registered for autoX competition that day. But those are long days I've been thinking about bailing out on it
That would be a fun show tho, esp if we all roll in with Racehouse banners and shit.

If Randy can commit, I'll drop my autoX spot right now
Old 04-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #11
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5nv View Post

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:44 PM   #12
korney
Midwest K Productions

I would like randy to come up for the meet and then to ginger's bday the next day. Would be fun.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #13
jamesl85
#RandyRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by korney View Post
I would like randy to come up for the meet and then to ginger's bday the next day. Would be fun.
Ah right , that makes for a busy weekend eyyy
Old 04-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #14
korney
Midwest K Productions

yea it would. I wanna see if Kou can come too.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #15
DC5nv
\_(ツ)_/

DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known
Quote:
That evo best be bringing some heat otherwise I don't waste my time
Spinnin ain't winnin bruh.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:04 PM   #16
korney
Midwest K Productions

hmmmmm... should I kevy?

https://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/6082371886.html

its local too...
Old 04-17-2017, 05:23 PM   #17
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Faaaaam. In on Juan.

Nah man way overpriced. Base 5 speed. Booty for 8.5k

Snipe like a 2k na and beat the piss out of it lol

Quote:
I'm done breaking gears bro

Last edited by Kevink121; 04-17-2017 at 05:29 PM..
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:00 PM   #18
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Hello there guys.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #19
ashinsky

ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
In.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #20
ashinsky

ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ashinsky is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
God I feel luck such a fucking idiot for backing into that wall Saturday

Old 04-17-2017, 06:50 PM   #21
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Pics or it didn't happen!

Kidding.

The ex backed her ep3 into a boulder at a meet once. Real hard. Couldn't have been worse than that.

Quote:
I'm done breaking gears bro
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:51 PM   #22
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Those walls...they'll sneak up on you.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:56 PM   #23
DC5nv
\_(ツ)_/

Truck has back up sensors

Old 04-17-2017, 06:57 PM   #24
ashinsky

Lol

Old 04-17-2017, 07:36 PM   #25
sinzdc5
The nothing

sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx sinzdc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Dick slappin ain't easy
sinzdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote