Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Scion FRS / Toyota FT-86 / Subaru BRZ < AP1/2

98K views 912 replies 93 participants last post by  Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is for this vehicle only. Keep the retarded comments to a minimum and make sure it's thread specific. We don't need trolls coming in with comments that don't relate to anything constructive.

Most information regarding this vehicle can be found on toyobaru and ft86club

:fyea:

Stock images thus far from leaked magazine.

Meanwhile, Honda still supports Fail Wheel Drive and Toyota figures it out :happyg:. Discuss

See less See more
#762 ·
there are sections of the track where both cars are faster/slower. The s2k hands down is faster on the straights. The BRZ has better braking compared to the s2k and is able to stay on the gas longer on certain parts of the track. The BRZ's understeer and low power gave it a 2:07 on buttonwillow. The s2000 had a faster lap time of 2:03. This faster lap time was probably because of more power and better rotation during corners.

#764 ·
The only thing I like about the BRZ over the S2K is that the BRZ is more practical, but I'm not a practical person.
I still think the BRZ's fake side vents are ricey as fk.

#772 ·
#779 ·
there are plans in work for a top mounted TRD supercharger from what I understand...

#783 ·
Also depends on size and design of turbo, though. A small turbo can make good, linear power and the setup is usually easier to cool.

The way most people do turbos, however would fall into said faggotry

#785 ·
So anyways I am working to have enough to buy an rsx for around 12g next year, but the thought of waiting for a used FR-S is getting my attention. I wonder what one of these will run you pre owned about 2 years old down the road. Finding a good unmolested rsx for less than an assraping in price is getting almost impossible.

#788 ·
Sorry I wrote that a bit too tired. What I meant to say was, I will have around 12g at the end of January, and I can either buy an rsx with cash, or mabie find a pre owned frs to put a huge chunk of change down on. But if I save my money for another year, I might be able to spend around 20k cash anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.