CRSX *ChAt* A new year, a new beginning!!! Just kidding. same ole crap... - Page 48 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 09:38 AM   #1176
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Theres stupid people everywhere. At least if Ive got some decent land I can get further away from them.
Which is EXACTLY why we did what we did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #1177
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
aaaaaand i know who that is, and yes yes i would... without question. girl is damn attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
Well, Petunia is starting to come out of her shell. We went for a nice long bonding walk yesterday when I got home & then we sat by the lake for a little while. she seems happy

who says dog's don't smile??
awwwwwww cute pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
i swear i will own one of those at some point in time.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:38 AM   #1178
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
aaaaaand i know who that is, and yes yes i would... without question. girl is damn attractive.

awwwwwww cute pup

i swear i will own one of those at some point in time.
The girl or the gun. HAHA! I keed I keed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:41 AM   #1179
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
The girl or the gun. HAHA! I keed I keed!
For him, just the gun.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:41 AM   #1180
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:32 PM   #1181
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
hahahahahaha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:03 PM   #1182
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Quote:
jesus, this girl is hot!!

checking out her instagram..........smokin'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
Old 01-12-2017, 09:28 PM   #1183
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
yup she is very nice and i had an idea seth would recognize her

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:10 AM   #1184
AzianK
Modelrator

ayo in on this morning

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #1185
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Exhausted
Old 01-13-2017, 01:40 PM   #1186
AzianK
Modelrator

about to leave work, got in early so i can leave before traffic hits. still gotta work this weekend nnnnnnoooooooo

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 01:49 PM   #1187
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Gotta do some work tomorrow too
Old 01-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #1188
AzianK
Modelrator

said we should be getting snow later tonight and early morning, might call off and continue sleeping. fucking driving in that bullshit

but weather here has been wrong all the time

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:09 PM   #1189
White_02

Snow?

DSC_1573 by Alex M, on Flickr
Old 01-13-2017, 10:18 PM   #1190
AzianK
Modelrator

i know, i need that beach weather life up here

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:18 PM   #1191
AzianK
Modelrator

along with the white girls of course lol

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:23 PM   #1192
White_02

That was shot yesterday, and the only white chicks there were either underage, or walking her stupid ass in my way and not bothering to look around. Fuck you & your phone.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #1193
AzianK
Modelrator

ah yes i knew someone like that, except she drives and checks her phone. stupid people are stupid

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:45 PM   #1194
White_02

Cassie?
Old 01-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #1195
AzianK
Modelrator

lolol no, i knew this one chick that was just as....all over the place

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 11:12 PM   #1196
White_02

That's putting it nicely. The AzianK way. How gay. Yay.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:14 PM   #1197
AzianK
Modelrator

haha you know me

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-14-2017, 02:12 PM   #1198
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Petunia after her 1st bath. She's such a good girl!!

DSC_0880.jpg by ~Ocho1~, on Flickr

DSC_0878.jpg by ~Ocho1~, on Flickr

Quote:
Old 01-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #1199
AzianK
Modelrator

haha nice

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #1200
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Dude, she's sooooooo well behaved. Tomorrow makes a week we brought her home & we still haven't heard her bark!

Quote:
Closed Thread