Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right - Page 45 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 05:20 PM   #1101
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
snowed here a couple days ago...

Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #1102
CyborgGT

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You're part of a tennis club?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:12 PM   #1103
Dc5Phil

Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
snowed here a couple days ago...

Those purp brembo
You have any parts fall off recently?

IG: callme_phil
Dc5Phil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 11:38 PM   #1104
dc5luis
Master Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
those RGs
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #1105
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5Phil View Post
Those purp brembo
You have any parts fall off recently?
hahaha as a matter of fact, my weathertech visors flew off on the beltway. it was really windy and then, gone I heard it rip out from the window support and left me lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #1106
Dc5Phil

Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
hahaha as a matter of fact, my weathertech visors flew off on the beltway. it was really windy and then, gone I heard it rip out from the window support and left me lol
lol my rear bumper did that to me like 3 years ago
I've never taken off the rear bumper during that time so idunno how it flew off.

IG: callme_phil
Dc5Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:23 PM   #1107
AzianK
Modelrator

I'm very sure someone is rocking those visors now lol

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #1108
dc5luis
Master Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 01-13-2017, 11:23 AM   #1109
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Too lazy to upload the picture a different way but this was last weekend. Havent been driving the rsx a lot. I think I put only 300 miles last month on it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	526601  
Old 01-14-2017, 10:52 AM   #1110
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
You're part of a tennis club?
i missed this post. there is an indoor tennis club at the facility i work at, it is by the building i'm in. i park there because it is closer to the back gate

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-15-2017, 04:39 PM   #1111
Pholai

Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Test fit of the new J's Canards and wing. Patiently waiting for summer now.....
Old 01-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #1112
dc5luis
Master Member

Those TEs
Old 01-15-2017, 08:11 PM   #1113
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
i missed this post. there is an indoor tennis club at the facility i work at, it is by the building i'm in. i park there because it is closer to the back gate
"all deliveries at rear"
Old 01-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #1114
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #1115
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pholai View Post
Test fit of the new J's Canards and wing. Patiently waiting for summer now.....
Old 01-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #1116
AzianK
Modelrator

you guys in here got badass wheels, wish i had a nice set

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:06 AM   #1117
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 01-30-2017, 03:44 PM   #1118
dc5luis
Master Member

looks dope. like the mugen stripes on the skirts.
2002 Acura RSX Type S
OEM | JDM | A-Spec | Type R | Spoon | Mugen | J's Racing | AEM | Injen
>YouTube<
Old 01-30-2017, 08:04 PM   #1119
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
What kinda widebody kit you got? jk coming along nicely!
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:44 PM   #1120
dc5luis
Master Member

Spring cleaning starting early.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #1121
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Just did the 60k service, new tires and front fenders rolled.

Last edited by JByron; 02-01-2017 at 03:46 PM..
JByron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:08 PM   #1122
gabo_s13
Cone Killer

gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx gabo_s13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
With shitty wheels and snow tires :P
facebook.com/gnphotography08
gabo_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #1123
CyborgGT

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That Magnum
Old 02-01-2017, 08:48 PM   #1124
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Spring cleaning starting early.

Looking good!

Spring cleaning started early here too!

Getting ready for the new A-Spec Suspension.

The DD and the Doge.
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:17 PM   #1125
CyborgGT

Your dog's face looks like he was put in the wrong car.