Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 01-31-2016, 09:07 PM   #1
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right

this car needs a wash bad and some paint touch up too, got a few small scratches and chip all over the place

link to previous thread if anyone's interested is here
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2016, 09:10 PM   #2
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
this car needs a wash bad and some paint touch up too, got a few small scratches and chip all over the place

link to previous thread if anyone's interested is here
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:06 PM   #3
ilovewheels

ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
love me some advan rgs... ^^

let me ad to the fun of a new thread

Old 01-31-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
Dc5Phil

Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
can i play too?

IG: callme_phil
Dc5Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:07 PM   #5
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
i love it when its all nice and wet

one thing i don't miss is white wheels, pain in the ass to keep clean haha

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:23 PM   #6
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
oh damn i seent ur car now Khoa

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:50 AM   #7
zakmuK

zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zakmuK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

hwang

Last edited by zakmuK; 02-01-2016 at 02:02 AM..
zakmuK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:26 AM   #8
RedK20z1

RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in for this. Love the color of your car and the rim combo, AzianK.
RedK20z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:30 AM   #9
AzianK
Modelrator

aaww you

yea eternal blue is a rare color, I don't see many of that or do people mod it often. it's great once you get a few things together, gold wheels on blue was always something I wanted so had to get those advans.

I could use some light paint work, there's a few areas that needs touching up for sure. I need more money to play with

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by AzianK; 02-01-2016 at 10:41 AM..
Old 02-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #10
CyborgGT

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Mine's still sitting, sadly. I keep running into bs bad luck. It was bad enough the trans blew. Pulled it out and discovered two bad engine mounts. Ordered those. Then found a break in the new trans case. Sent that in to get welded. Got it back and started transferring parts from the old trans I needed, only for a mount stud to strip the hole in the old trans trying to remove it. I'm broke as f* at the moment, so I had a friend buy me a tap and die set on loan to fix the stud, and am now waiting on him to bring that over.

Been thinking about my plan of attack for must-have mods though. Working on the lip kit now, I've got A-spec front and Mugen rear in hand. I'll see about ordering Mugen sides next weekend. Those and the bumpers all need painting. After that is saving up for Mugen SS and 25mm spacers for the OE wheels, then saving even longer for either white Regas, or TC105Ns in that bronzish color they come in.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-01-2016 at 12:21 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #11
Dangerous Cricket
The Definition of Rice

Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Broke Student Crew Member #131
Dangerous Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #12
AzianK
Modelrator

on a side note, you guys know a way to fix that rear bumper thingy? you can see in my pic that the rear clip or so is bad, why my bumper sticks out a bit and I can't push it back to stay.

I know the front has a bumper quick release and I do need one for the left, but is there anything like that for the rear?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #13
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road
20151026_182925 by Anointed Aero, on Flickr
Anointed_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:57 PM   #14
ilovewheels

ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
bossy^. those enkies are easily on my top 3 list of wheels
Old 02-01-2016, 04:06 PM   #15
elitezdc5
Spooning on you!

elitezdc5 is on a distinguished road elitezdc5 is on a distinguished road

Last edited by elitezdc5; 02-01-2016 at 04:15 PM..
elitezdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:13 PM   #16
kddep3

kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kddep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Finally working on her again. Been sitting in the garage with a blown motor for 3 years. Will be up and running with a few extra goodies soon

Old 02-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #17
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
ooooo new thread

Still in wintarrrr moad
Old 02-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #18
AzianK
Modelrator

wow that's hella blue right there haha

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-01-2016, 05:44 PM   #19
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
wow that's hella blue right there haha
Lol the blue under white florescent lights has a nice effect
Old 02-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #20
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nah low quality for the win, thats what this thread was all about, potato pics!!

And a shot of the brembos... because they only get cleaned like once a month cuz its a bitch to scrub and the ceramic pads dust the fudge outta them quickly
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #21
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
12620927_10156440437950464_47935074_o by edaooo, on Flickr
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:39 PM   #22
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What splitter is that? ^^^
Old 02-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #23
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
One that actually provides downforce.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:37 PM   #24
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
One that actually provides downforce.
Anointed_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #25
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
She needs a little more love but this will do for now.