FS: 2005 RSX Type S PWP 07 K24A2 Swap CLEAN! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL > Canada > Canada East > Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 10-31-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
rowtree

rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
FS: 2005 RSX Type S PWP 07 K24A2 Swap CLEAN!

Up for sale is my 2005 rsx type s with a 07 k24a2 with approximately 125,000km, and the chassis itself has 235,000 km. No lights are on, everything works including the a/c and nothing is needed to pass safety (new brakes all around, lots of tread on tires, etc.) The car is all stock with the exception of the k24 and the parts needed for the swap, hid's, alpine amp and speakers. The car is not showroom quality but it is definitely one of the cleanest rsx's around the gta, both exterior and interior (I'll let the pictures do the talking). The car is turn key and drives like an oem car. The main focus on this car for me was that I needed it to be as oem as possible meaning that the car had to drive like stock and had to be reliable. The swap is done properly and I even manage to keep the stock airbox in place (most people just throw in a cai but I found it was too annoying with the loud vacuum noise it makes) The reason I'm selling my car is because I needed something more practical so I bought the new ILX which I'm picking up in December ( It's basically a 4dr version of my rsx. I mean even Acura knew to phase out the k20's for the k24's). Car already has a set of General altimax arctic snow tires with 12/32nd tread and also comes with a set of all season good year tires with 8/32nd tread, both in stock 215/45/17 size.

Price: $6000 obo (Comes E-tested already, and I could do the safety for an extra $150. Also please don't low ball me through pm/email, come lowball me in person after I take you out for a test drive, you might even change your mind lol)

List of parts on the car:
2007 K24A2 125,000km
New Exedy k24A2 Oem replacement clutch
Oem Resurfaced K24A2 Flywheel
Ktuned TB adapter for rbb/rbc intakes onto type s throttle body
Ktuned Coolant swivel neck adapter
Kpro V2
Fresh GM syncromesh trans oil(its like magic oil for the tranny, shifts like butter)
Fresh Honda Superlong life coolant
Alpine speakers
Alpine amp
Aftermarket hid's in 6k.
General Altimax artic snow tires 12/32nd tread
Goodyear Allegra Touring all season tires 8/32nd tread
rowtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
rowtree

rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rowtree is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
SOLD!!! Please close up thread
rowtree is offline   Reply With Quote