Official Evil gun *chat* thread VIII your title here - Page 69 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Great Outdoors
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-15-2017, 11:30 PM   #1701
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
scorpion got f1 approved last month, totally different gun with the stock. 762 on top, did this in tungsten cerakote

mega+bcm bench gun, setting this up with some glass and a bipod, dark burnt bronze cerakote

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano

Last edited by cauQazn; 04-15-2017 at 11:34 PM..
cauQazn is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2017, 07:10 PM   #1702
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
scorpion got f1 approved last month, totally different gun with the stock. 762 on top, did this in tungsten cerakote

mega+bcm bench gun, setting this up with some glass and a bipod, dark burnt bronze cerakote

Old 04-21-2017, 03:01 AM   #1703
FloppyDonut
Mike

FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post

Sweet scorpion. I've been stalking for an Z5RS to SBR&suppress with no luck. who did the cerakote?
FloppyDonut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2017, 05:19 PM   #1704
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloppyDonut View Post
Sweet scorpion. I've been stalking for an Z5RS to SBR&suppress with no luck. who did the cerakote?
I got a guy that does them for me haha. I was at Bullet Trap earlier today.

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 05-26-2017, 05:01 PM   #1705
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
welp got all the metal bits painted and such. i'll probably try to find time to bed the time here this weekend. i am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Old 06-02-2017, 07:05 PM   #1706
cauQazn
got retrofit?

finally got a suppressor, ~ 12 months wait from purchase date to stamp received

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 06-15-2017, 02:34 AM   #1707
FloppyDonut
Mike

FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FloppyDonut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So the Hearing Protection Act first hearing was canceled in mourn of the VA shooting. Most of you already know that passing this bill will make acquiring a suppressor as easy as a long gun. NICS, pass, and done; take it home. With both House and Senate under (R) control and support of some (D), this maybe our best bet of passing this bill. The bill is under a set of other federal land law bills called SHARE.

Some of the sections stated the removal of suppressors from NFA and issuing refundable tax to suppressors purchased post HPA introduction, BATFE to destroy all suppressor related record, and protecting the legality in the current legal states.

Only problem emerged was if the bill were to pass, it gives suppressor owners the opportunity to sell privately; which avoids the NICS, as long as you think the buyer isn't breaking any laws. That means criminals can get there hands on one.

I'm all in for HPA but I don't know about destroying all serialized records. I feel it would just be simpler if suppressors can only be one ownership and BATFE still have records. Any thoughts?
FloppyDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:47 AM   #1708
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloppyDonut View Post
So the Hearing Protection Act first hearing was canceled in mourn of the VA shooting. Most of you already know that passing this bill will make acquiring a suppressor as easy as a long gun. NICS, pass, and done; take it home. With both House and Senate under (R) control and support of some (D), this maybe our best bet of passing this bill. The bill is under a set of other federal land law bills called SHARE.

Some of the sections stated the removal of suppressors from NFA and issuing refundable tax to suppressors purchased post HPA introduction, BATFE to destroy all suppressor related record, and protecting the legality in the current legal states.

Only problem emerged was if the bill were to pass, it gives suppressor owners the opportunity to sell privately; which avoids the NICS, as long as you think the buyer isn't breaking any laws. That means criminals can get there hands on one.

I'm all in for HPA but I don't know about destroying all serialized records. I feel it would just be simpler if suppressors can only be one ownership and BATFE still have records. Any thoughts?
Yup.

FUCK THE ATF.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #1709
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
still willing to bet it'll never pass. with the introduction of it and all the hype around the thing it has killed suppressor sales across the board. everyone is all oh but it may pass, i'll wait... last i heard silencer co had to lay off a ton of people because they're not moving shit and they have a lot of inventory not moving.