02 headlight on 06 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 02-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #1
Djaycardona

Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
02 headlight on 06

Hey guys I have an 06 rsx base and I'm feeling this pair of 02 headlights I've found online. Is it possible to fit 02 headlines on an 06 model? And if so could someone point me towards a possible guide. I had trouble finding one. Thanks!!
Djaycardona is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2017, 07:14 AM   #2
XxDC5xX

XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx XxDC5xX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You will need 02-04 bumper, and headlight bracket.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
Djaycardona

Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Djaycardona is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is there no way for me to retro fit a 02 headlight to fit an 06 bumper? I like the 06 style bumper better
Djaycardona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:56 AM   #4
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Cut into your 06 bumper because the 02 headlights have dips unlike the 06 headlights. You probably want someone that does body work to do this...
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:52 PM   #5
SilverS-STL

SilverS-STL is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What's so special about the 02-04 headlights that you found?

Showoff Thread...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...1#post39577353
SilverS-STL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:11 AM   #6
G3min1
Curious Gooner

G3min1 is on a distinguished road G3min1 is on a distinguished road
Garage
i'm not trying to be a dick, but have you even looked at the headlights?

Yes you can fit it but you will need a new bumper.
Cons: Your car can blow up

Supercharger Pros: You get that distinctive supercharger whine going down the street.
Cons: Your car can blow up
"Beating a Dead Horse Crew " Member #1
G3min1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:05 PM   #7
dc5luis
noob

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

i don't know how he modded the bumper to fit the headlights. but it's possible with some work.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote