Aquarium Crew 21 - Neverending Builds, Nate's Killer Fish & Seamonster Puffers - Page 72 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 01-03-2017, 10:57 AM   #1776
JustRite305
GJS

JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
new news for you guys, well nate already knows, but the girlfriends parents got us a tank for christmas. it's a 29 gallon kit. i want to change some things here and there, but it'll have to do until i find some spare cash.

after lots of convincing and making it sound like it was her idea, we got pfs from lowes. she really wanted black sand, but nate threw her info out the ass and she ended up caving. showed her how my tank set up looked like back in the day and she needed up liking how i got slabs of rocks set up.

she wants two angels, but i'll see what i can do to get her to change her mind to 1.

nate suggested some fish and i think i wanna stock it with
- 1 angel
- 5 cherry barbs
- 5 or 6 cories
- a few nerite snails

we'll still trying to get through the cycle, but got some silk plants in there for looks. i'll see if i can update with a picture in a few weeks when i get a group in there.
Nice, is it the biocube 29g set up? If so they have a good upgrade to LED lighting. It gets good growth.

2003 Dark Pearl Blue RSX - Totalled...
JustRite305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2017, 12:38 PM   #1777
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
I wish. Lol. It's the tetra or something kit.

Got us the stand and the kit. Not going to complain.

But I've looked into the biocube back in the day.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:16 PM   #1778
timothybui

timothybui is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What's up everyone?
You just introduced him into a foreign land. What if I picked you up, put you in a bag and dropped you off in the middle of Compton. You'd hide in the fucking plants too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
South America is full of assholes that do just fine in tapwater.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuDizzle View Post
at first I thought you said, I really want tities.......then I read it again I realized I want titties
timothybui is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2017, 08:30 AM   #1779
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothybui View Post
What's up everyone?
nothing new here, but, thinking about getting a mccoskers flasher wrasse.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:14 PM   #1780
timothybui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
nothing new here, but, thinking about getting a mccoskers flasher wrasse.
Do it!

Got my shop opened up a few weeks ago. Just waiting for the tank(s) to arrival so we can put something in the customer lounge.
You just introduced him into a foreign land. What if I picked you up, put you in a bag and dropped you off in the middle of Compton. You'd hide in the fucking plants too.
Quote:
Quote:
at first I thought you said, I really want tities.......then I read it again I realized I want titties
Old 02-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #1781
timothybui

RIP CRSX Aquarium Crew
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-17-2017, 07:40 AM   #1782
JustRite305
GJS

JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothybui View Post
Do it!

Got my shop opened up a few weeks ago. Just waiting for the tank(s) to arrival so we can put something in the customer lounge.
Lots of stores in your area? To my surprise South FL just keeps getting new aquarium stores pretty often. Never thought so many can survive in one area.

2003 Dark Pearl Blue RSX - Totalled...
JustRite305 is offline   Reply With Quote