Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MN *Chat* RSX' Miatas, Rangers, and Audis oh my!

36K views 2K replies 17 participants last post by  MITeggy17 
#1 · (Edited)
Kevybro___478
Ransom___394
sinzdc5_ __ 246
korney____ 206
jamesl85__179
DC5nv______118
MITeggy17____97
Sage0021____ 62
Dad_________19
itskien_______12
overlap king___10
ashinsky______ 8
ekhonda87____ 4
Fuccboi_______ 2

:weeeeeeeeee: Let our shenanigans continue now and fo-eva :weeeeeeeeee:

See less See more
#782 ·
Sup bros!

I've been working in St. Cloud this week starting @ 5am. This morning was all good til I got about 15 miles away. Cruising 75-80mph bout 440am. Back end just all of a sudden kicks out, black ice + killer wind. Traction control started going nuts, then trailer sway kicked it. Scared the fuck out of me. Saved it tho. Seemed strange but I kept going about 70 and it happens again after an over pass. Slowed it down for 40mph for the rest of the way. Crazy shit

3 of worked up there. Same thing happened to all 3 of us. All drive trucks. Phewwwwww

#792 ·
We got like 3 people from every department in a room for 4 hours, two days in a row to hash out all of the problems with a really old process that's broken. It was interesting. This process is what I spend like 35 hours of a 40 hour work week dealing with. It's definitely progress.

We didn't get much done but identify why it's broken. Very satisfying on that front. It'll be crazy to see it changed. My life will get MUCH easier. That and I got to look lke a big shot in front of a lot of important people. Hopefully that = :rain: sooner than later.

#793 ·
Oh Kevybro, you'll soon learn how stupid these events are.

Step 1, get stupid people from every department in 1 room

Step 2, make them feel extra special

Step 3, have them make changes that they don't fully comprehend all results

Step 4, have an even more broken system

Step 5, revert back to the old ways

Step 6, realize wasted time

Step 7, create Kiazen event because of wasted time

Repeat steps 1-7.

#794 ·
Lol oh fun.

Hopefully it helps. We're moving to a new system (SAP I believe) if nothing else this will help establish what needs to change going into the new system.

Either way, tech services now understands why I berate them with endless emails all week when they don't record their cases correctly. That was satisfying.

#797 ·
Stopped by wells fargo last night to talk monies. Gonna line up a convo with wings and affinity + either over the phone or in person next week.

Assuming I get the news I expect to get it'll come down to setting my sights on a car.

#CalculatedImpulsePurchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.