Anyone order from REDLINE GOODS - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-09-2016, 03:11 PM   #1
silverdesertRSX

silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone order from REDLINE GOODS

Hi everyone, just wondering if anybody here who has order from redlinegoods.com knows which one of the leather colors they have match the tan interior best? I want to get a shift boot that matches the my tan seats the best, but i dont want to order the sample kit from them because it might be my only interior mod
silverdesertRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2016, 12:18 AM   #2
silverdesertRSX

silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverdesertRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
anyone?
Old 04-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #3
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
theyre good lol

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 04-27-2016 at 03:20 PM..
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2016, 08:06 PM   #4
silverdesertRSX

thanks, but that really didnt answer my question...
Old 04-23-2016, 01:18 AM   #5
dc5luis

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Like the post before you, spot on. They're very close when it comes to matching the interior
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 12:54 AM   #6
408slvr_dc5

408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdesertRSX View Post
thanks, but that really didnt answer my question...
Any pictures of the boot you ordered? I'm thinking of getting one from redline also
408slvr_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #7
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 408slvr_dc5 View Post
Any pictures of the boot you ordered? I'm thinking of getting one from redline also
Black Bride Material Boot (option: no bride logo) & Turquoise Stitched (size length: oem) "abit too long since i have an auto, but able to +/- length before you checkout"

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 05-17-2016 at 02:48 PM..
Old 05-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #8
408slvr_dc5

408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx 408slvr_dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
Black Bride Material Boot (option: no bride logo) & Turquoise Stitched (size length: oem) "abit too long since i have an auto, but able to +/- length before you checkout"
Looks cool. I'm thinking of going with a leather material though. It's the leather with the holes in it forget what it's called haha.. I'll probably go 2 inches shorther. The bride material does look good tho. Now I'm second guessing. Damn!
408slvr_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:55 PM   #9
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408slvr_dc5 View Post
Looks cool. I'm thinking of going with a leather material though. It's the leather with the holes in it forget what it's called haha.. I'll probably go 2 inches shorther. The bride material does look good tho. Now I'm second guessing. Damn!

https://www.google.com/search?q=brid...eIC5YQ_AUIBygC

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 05-17-2016 at 02:59 PM..
Old 05-22-2016, 06:49 PM   #10
mcange911_gt

mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mcange911_gt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Their products are good. I tried getting the "stone leather" to see if it would match the titanium color for my Acura RSX but to no luck it wasn't a match. Bit the bullet and put it on
mcange911_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #11
Sarge720

Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sarge720 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdesertRSX View Post
anyone?
Yep, I purchased a black leather shift book with silver stitching from them. It was high quality and fit just right on my old 05' Type S.
Sarge720 is offline   Reply With Quote