Super washing this pig... - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Car Care RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 05-14-2017, 02:43 AM   #1
WheatThin

WheatThin is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Super washing this pig...

What up guys... another YouTube video... super washing my DC5... love it!!! Can't believe how good it worked... 16 bucks!

Click here ⬇️

https://youtu.be/IQ4x59agqhk
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2017, 02:07 PM   #2
dc5luis
K20 VTEC

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice video. I really need to invest in a pressure washer. That brush tho scared me in the end lol
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:49 PM   #3
WheatThin

WheatThin is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Nice video. I really need to invest in a pressure washer. That brush tho scared me in the end lol
That brush is a must have, it is a microfiber bristle brush, with the entire set up rubber coated and scratch proof... looks intimidating... but it's super nice, got it from PepBoys a couple years ago. Don't know if they still have it. You'll know it if you find it, the bristles feel like a dream. 👌