Canada East *CHAT* 2015 end - Dbro is love, Dbro is life - Page 23 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > Canada RSX > Canada East
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 05-15-2017, 04:27 PM   #551
cbro
Sexy hand crew

cbro is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yiss...i went on a bike ride today...legs were burning .

and my chain fell off wtf ..but i put it back in

~------------- SHRINE TO DBRO -------------~

2nd most beautiful man to ever live
cbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2017, 06:16 PM   #552
christx
Hello World

christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayne182 View Post
more so we still have a couple WinXP machines kicking around because of ancient software still being used.

Exec leadership "We have no budget to get new software for that"

Exec leadership after getting owned by viruses "Why wasn't anything done to prevent this?"

We haven't been affected but its causing extra headaches and making sure people aren't a bunch of potatoes when opening emails.
What you just said is an issue regardless of the recent ransomware attacks.

DON'T BE A POTATOE.

YouTube at Work! | Funny Pictures | Astraweb Usenet Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
First off, he's a doppelganger of Gretzky. Secondly, well my first point should be enough already.
christx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #553
tkjode
alias tjkode

tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
no cbro post in over 24 hours.

he must be on another one of his bathroom mirror staring sessions.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:52 AM   #554
cbro
Sexy hand crew

sorry i was busy investigating seth rich on my own dime

and yea....mirrors everywhere...hours gone...

Old 05-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #555
Frayne182
Living Legend

Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Everyone mirin..... My ride.

Xbox GamerTag= Frayne Daddy
Living Legend
Most loved Canadian on CRSX 5 years running
Frayne182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #556
christx
Hello World

christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though christx is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:

Everyone mirin..... My ride.
nice crop

Quote:
First off, he's a doppelganger of Gretzky. Secondly, well my first point should be enough already.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:33 PM   #557
Jasonoff
WTF

Jasonoff is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Must smell like stale farts in that thing by now...
Old 05-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #558
Frayne182
Living Legend

Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I actually just washed it but that east coast salty air is putting a number on it in some spots. Still love it though. No one else has one here so I'm a big deal.

Living Legend
Old 05-17-2017, 01:43 PM   #559
christx
Hello World

Quote:
I actually just washed it but that east coast salty air is putting a number on it in some spots. Still love it though. No one else has one here so I'm a big deal.
You're not a big deal, you're just the same fkn twat with the same fkn car there bud.

post more pics of big red, no one gives a fuk about some 25 year acura

Quote:
Old 05-17-2017, 05:50 PM   #560
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by christx View Post
You're not a big deal, you're just the same fkn twat with the same fkn car there bud.

post more pics of big red, no one gives a fuk about some 25 year acura
Woah! Don't be hatin because I'm out slingin bitches in my smoking hot Acura while you at home watching Dora the explorer and Paw Patrol.

More like Big blonde now. She rocks blonde hair.

Living Legend
Old 05-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #561
tkjode
alias tjkode

tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkjode is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
............................... y tho?
Old 05-18-2017, 06:38 AM   #562
christx
Hello World

Quote:
Woah! Don't be hatin because I'm out slingin bitches in my smoking hot Acura while you at home watching Dora the explorer and Paw Patrol.

1. no dora
2. paw patrol is old news
3. been watching Victorious cause the kid is in love with all the women on the show

Big Red is now blonde.......no thanks, already got one of those.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2017, 06:51 AM   #563
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
1. no dora
2. paw patrol is old news
3. been watching Victorious cause the kid is in love with all the women on the show

Big Red is now blonde.......no thanks, already got one of those.
This show?

Not mad at it.

Living Legend
Old 05-18-2017, 07:40 AM   #564
christx
Hello World

Quote:
This show?

Not mad at it.
yeah but wtf is jade in that pic, she's missing lol

Quote:
Old 05-18-2017, 07:45 AM   #565
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
yeah but wtf is jade in that pic, she's missing lol
lol in the show? Did I spoil it for you

Living Legend
Old 05-18-2017, 08:01 AM   #566
christx
Hello World

Quote:
lol in the show? Did I spoil it for you
I don't even know how to respond. your pic is missing people, see below

Quote:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:18 AM   #567
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
I don't even know how to respond. your pic is missing people, see below

haha woah my bad. They must not be as important.

I feel like this is easily a guilty pleasure for you. Much like Kardashians is for me.

Living Legend
Old 05-18-2017, 08:41 AM   #568
christx
Hello World

Quote:
haha woah my bad. They must not be as important.

I feel like this is easily a guilty pleasure for you. Much like Kardashians is for me.
they are all major characters lol

Kardashians is just a ton of tits which is nb to watch on mute and fast forward whenever khloe is on.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM   #569
Frayne182
Living Legend

Quote:
they are all major characters lol

Kardashians is just a ton of tits which is nb to watch on mute and fast forward whenever khloe is on.

Kourtney though is on fire lately.

Khloe lost a ton of weight which is great but I feel like she gave it all to Rob. Like how can you be that rich and not be in shape? You have personal trainers 24/7.

Living Legend
Old 05-18-2017, 09:37 AM   #570
christx
Hello World

Quote:

Kourtney though is on fire lately.
smokin

Quote:
Old 05-19-2017, 03:05 PM   #571
cbro
Sexy hand crew

Christx and I planned to be together the whole weekend but now I am at work

Old 05-19-2017, 04:51 PM   #572
tkjode
alias tjkode

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbro View Post
Christx and I planned to be together the whole weekend but now I am at work
gonna make MAX OT money on Monday?
Old 05-19-2017, 05:20 PM   #573
cbro
Sexy hand crew

yes